The new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you won't let it end Damaera. Look at the shoutbox... You are laughing at my thread and my apologizes. And then you are telling me you like me... Can we end it here and now? Can we?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Immature or not, but I refuse to end this by ignoring your posts. I'm on the team, and I refuse to ignore a member of the community. It isn't right. Unfortunately, you'll just have to deal with it. Laughing at your thread? I can't laugh at something? I still like you because you decided to change your ways.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you will keep fighting with me, laughing at me, and similar? That's what you consider with "dealing with it"?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said I would fight or laugh at you? I'm saying you're a member of the community, and I refuse to ignore you. As said above, it just isn't right. I already told you that I like you now, so why would I do that sort of stuff? You'll have to deal with me having a conversation or two with you in a couple of threads.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wait, I can still read your posts. Crap.

And here I thought I'd get rid of you by not having to get rid of you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not want to deal with people of your type. Nor Zeo's. Nor Sub's. I do not talk to those kind of people in real life, and I will most certainly not "deal with them" on internet. That's what's the ignore button made for. So, stop being immature and just end it here. I can't ignore you, but you can ignore me. Please do it.
What in the hell do I have to do with anything? I don't think I've ever even spoken directly to you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You and I have never been in conflict though you are Zeo's follower. Anyone who follows Zero is my blood enemy.

No. Kidding. You are a good guy. Sorry for mentioning you there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You and I have never been in conflict though you are Zeo's follower. Anyone who follows Zero is my blood enemy.
You have some serious issues, kid.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thomas Jefferson
This message is hidden because Thomas Jefferson is on your ignore list.

I think you don't realize how does the forum ignoring work... Stop talking to me and in my threads if possible. Thank you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The awesome thing about ignore is I can say what I want and it'll give him a generic message.

It's the fun minus all of the drama!

Lukyas. I want you to know something. I don't dislike you. I don't hate you. End this completely one-sided feud because short of me getting myself banned, there's really nothing you could ever do to win an argument, and frankly, I don't enjoy arguing with you. You're just not there yet, you know?

Make peace, and apologize to me.

I'll even do the right thing and preemptively forgive you.

You are forgiven.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because you ignored him, that doesn't mean he can't post in your threads or try to talk to you.

No offence, but this isn't really a good start :\. You want to start fresh, right? Then unignore everybody and try to become friends with them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to make it clear that it is Lukyas who refuses to end this once and for all. I want peace between my people and his. I've even offered to absolve him of all of his wrong doings. What does he do instead? He curses my name. He says anyone associated with me is his blood enemy. This is not the way, my friends. This is not change. This is the same thing we've been doing for the last 8 years.

Vote Zeo for President. He's a real human being.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not, did not and will never be friend with Zeonix (FULLSTOP)
Sounds like you don't want to start fresh again. Please, tell me, what did he do to you? Nothing. He did not get you banned, or warned. Your maturity and attitude did. We warned you in the chatbox because we are chatbox moderators, and we enforce the rules. Don't hate Zeonix because you got yourself warned.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas and I have just made peace. The feud is ended.

Vote Zeo for President. He makes peace with his enemies.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank the Nix! Zeo for President!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am a follower of Zeo, so is J.A. AND YOU CAN BE TOO!

Vote Zeo for president. He has followers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll do it.

and i still think you're stupid. thread is proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom