THE NEW POPE IS HERE!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teh new pope is : ratzinger (or what ever his name is) iv'e just been watching ch.7 (ch.9 is doing the same thing , thou with out the annoyying 7:p) in aus , they used cnn coz ther'e cheap

this is breaking news , and it's 3:30 am in aus here , so fogive my lack of deatails , all we know is that HE IS TEH NEW POPE!!!!

Edit : The Actual pope name I think is Benedict XVI, ratzinger is his cardinal name

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's ratzinger , it's just his pope name i think (Benedict XVI)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
it's ratzinger , it's just his pope name i think (Benedict XVI)
That's what he said....

On a side note, if this turns out like the others pope thread did with people fighting about religion and how much they don't care about the pope and think everyone else needs to know they don't care about the pope, it will be closed no questions asked.

Best answers
Well I for one care, watched the crowning (dunno whats its called) and the popes blessing. He's meant to follow Pope John Paul II line of thinking i believe, so lets see what he will achieve. I hope he has a good and healthy reign.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm actually surprised at how short the Conclave was.

I guess I'm not really that surprised, though. As far as I knew, Ratzinger was one of a few Cardinals who was predicted to be elected Pope.

I'm also going to have to agree with SM on this one: Pope Benedict XVI is going to take some getting used to to say!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually admired joh paul's courage to get in contact with the whole world (or atleast most of this earth's inhaitants) from now this people who were demanding the immiadiate saint hood of john paul can now be happy , as his saint hood is a gurantee :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ratzinger? Aw, I was rooting for the other guy...Oh well, he better be a good pope.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
da da da da da , da da da , da da da (thers ur music for ya opti)

Let's hope he can Continue where john paul2 left off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Here he is.

*cue Darth vader music*
Holy faschnizzle, he looks like Saddler from Resident Evil 4.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now now , a video game charcter isn't leading the church , if there was a church for anime charcters or game charcters thou , who would be the pope , (maybe Cletus from the simpsons or some wow/war craft 3 charcter 0_o)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course a video game character isn't leading the church, they're not real silly.

Best answers
Majin_You said:

I guess I'm not really that surprised, though. As far as I knew, Ratzinger was one of a few Cardinals who was predicted to be elected Pope.
Well I guess this is a good thing. Only took 4 ballot of voting which suggests that there wasnt much oppostion to Ratzinger becoming the next Pope. Guess the longer it took, the more disputing between the Cardinals so then the less accepted he would be if you understand what I mean.

Best answers
He seems very conservative though. I was hoping for a more liberal Pope. Ah well, John Paul II was conservative, and look how much good he did. I'm sure he'll do well.

Imagine a Pope announced his papal name was 'Darth Vader'... I'd love to see that!

Best answers
well pope john paul was conservative and he also elected was it 95 % of the cardinals? So if he chose them through his eyes...he would choose the conservatives. It will be quite some time before a liberal pope comes around. But then again we shouldn't judge on views...this will turn out to be quite interesting

Best answers
Bwahahahahah! /has eeeevil idea...

*quickly opens photoshop*

You guys got it all wrong with darth vader, although i have to commend you for coming close...

EMPEROR PALPATINE IS COMING ONOES!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:

I'm also going to have to agree with SM on this one: Pope Benedict XVI is going to take some getting used to to say!

Actually, the intial favorites for being elected usually don't become pope. This is because there are many disagreements, which lead to revotes. Eventually, the cardinals compromise to have another canidate that the split sides agree with at least partially.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Diablos said:
Bwahahahahah! /has eeeevil idea...

*quickly opens photoshop*

You guys got it all wrong with darth vader, although i have to commend you for coming close...

EMPEROR PALPATINE IS COMING ONOES!!
Hahaha That picture pwns.
*Saves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom