The new Knight Rider series!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's awesome! I just saw the first episode, and damn.. It has been much much! more improved! Of course, that would be rather obvious as the old knight rider is really really old. But still, for those who haven't seen it must just see it! The most thing I love about the new KIT is the nanites feature that it is.. Instant repairs if the car takes damage. Heck, even bullets gives damage to the car, and it instantly gets repaired in nano-seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if they're going to continue with it, it was just a made for TV movie. I looked into it and it didn't seem like they were going to continue on with it, which is a shame because it was awesome.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I do hope so. The series is just awesome in my opinion. Even though I dislike the fact that the show most focused on the car itself rather than the whole serie. Still, the series is awesome and even teh special effects are. The serie should be made, as I am certain this will be very popular. Who doesn't love Knight Rider? :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched it, hoping it would be decent.
Boy was I wrong, first of all the special effects are in some cases above average (slightly), but mostly it's just bad, they totally failed the CGI part ( like when he drives out of the plane, it's so fake. )

overal acting was bad too.
I really dont'think this will ever become more then a pilot.
to bad though it had potential :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom