The More You Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As with the last "The More You Know" Thread, post random facts about anything and everything.

Earth is the only planet in our solar system not named after a god.

Best answers
My **** is 7 inches
the more you know

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contrary to popular belief, the Martial Arts of China predate the establishment of the Shaolin Temple by a few thousand or so years.

(The Shaolin Temple has long been considered to be the birthplace of Chinese Martial Arts.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your bones can be trained just like muscles. After tiny fractures heal the bone is harder than before.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fact humans are walking faster than you think

Best answers
Coca-cola is bad for you.. it causes weight problems.
The more you know
BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
People don't like to get phone interviewed by some company, AT ALL

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact: This thread will increase my likelihood to look up information on Snopes.

Okay, a real one now:

Fact: You know Subway's motto of "Eat Fresh" ? The only fresh things most stores have are tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and onions. All other veggies, meats, and hell even the bread come presliced and packaged and have shelf lives much longer than they should naturally have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact: You know Subway's motto of "Eat Fresh" ? The only fresh things most stores have are tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and onions. All other veggies, meats, and hell even the bread come presliced and packaged and have shelf lives much longer than they should naturally have.
Fact: Every commercial and motto is a lie.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of these facts is true.

The founding fathers of America planned 9.11

Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Fact: This thread will increase my likelihood to look up information on Snopes.

Okay, a real one now:

Wrong.

Subway cooks the bread. I know i used to work for them. And they slice the bread right in front of your eyes. The meat does come pre-sliced that's true. You of all people should know this, you work for them. They come frozen, if that's what you're asking, but we cook them o_O

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get people with hair on their butt cheeks. your lower back bone is like one(I think) of the only bones in ur body that can't get stronger.

the more you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact: The more you know.

The more you know.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong.

Subway cooks the bread. I know i used to work for them. And they slice the bread right in front of your eyes. The meat does come pre-sliced that's true. You of all people should know this, you work for them. They come frozen, if that's what you're asking, but we cook them o_O
Fresh to me implies we would actually make our own bread using flour, yeast, etc, instead of it coming to us frozen in boxes from factories already loaf shaped.

Woops didn't see this thread was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom