The Meaning of it all...

Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
i dont care what ppl say...... no1 has been to the end of the universe....no1 was there when time started..... just cause humans call it " time " doesnt mean that it is.... there might have been intelligent life forms who were here before us and named it something different.... and i dont care what science says, no1 knows what was there before time or after time or even if there is a before time or after time. These questions can not be CORRECTLY answered science or no science
The debate at hand is whether time exists and what existed before it, if there was a before time. It is not that what time is called, but more of what it is. I can call a human a donkey, but just because I call him that dosn't mean he is. Humans call time what it is because thats what they made it to be. Everything has a name, just because time may not be the correct name dosn't mean it does not exist.

Best answers
Alrighty *cracks fingers* *takes in a deep breath* Ok God i believe is real due to the facts that are written in the bible are waayyy too true. Reason: Evolution i believe is a lame excuse for us being here due to what Cheeto said in the other thread about aliens. The human brain is too complex to just evolve over a period of time. Im talking way too complex in math science etc. Why? well it takes 4 pages of the highest math just to make up 1 singel cell in the human body. Now, take that and times it by 10 billions and trillions of cells made up in our eye, immune system, and all the others but mainly the Brain is like almost over a 500 book of math for the make up of it. (just guessing but im pretty sure its damn thick if it only takes 4 pages to make up the mathmatical equation for 1 cell in the body.) No for evolution id believe it would take more than a trillion years to make us what we are now rather than 2 billion b.c. Just not a good enough excuse on how complex we are and how our bodies work and how we have certain techniques that the body does on its own. No way evolution did that. No way did evolution gives us all spectacular talents that we have now. Just no friggin way. So why God? Well, like i said. The bible has tons of truths in it that was written a long time ago. Here is an example. In the bible (im not real sure even though i should know where it's located...most likely in Romans) it said that mankind will never get and better. It will only get worse...sooo, how are we today compared to what we were back then? WORSE! And this was written a llooonnnggg time ago. In the B.C. era. So..how in the world did it know that? hmmm...a prophosy? yes i believe so. Also, look at the world....now seriously how could evolution spring such a wonderful/beautiful world.

Here is another one. Miracle actually. My brother was in Gymnastics...he's doing tramp. (trampoline (sp)) He was pretty high up in the air and im talking HIGH up! Now he's doing twists and turns n what not. Then the unthinkable happens. he twists wrong and he's headed for the concrete beside the tramp. He lands flat on his back side. Head and all. My mom recorded this and i saw for myself that he fell from like 200 feet in the air (exaggeratiing ofcourse but he was really high up) and he fell...BAM! My mom in shock to see her son on the hit the concrete ground from that high up, ran to get him (mind you the camera is still on) she gets to him and hes laughing and saying his head hurts...hmmm...Now compared to and event that happend just last week. A 15 year old boy was basically doing what my brother was doing. He did twisted wrong and hit the concrete same way. But! this kid ended up crackin his head open and blood was in his head. He tried to get up but then started seizing. Then later found out he died at the hospital. How do i know? My brother saw it. He was 10-15 feet away from the boy. He saw/heard that boy hit the ground. Now explain how is that not a saving grace from God..Now about heaven or hell. Listen this is the most common error ppl make about him. 1 thing....God doesn't love everyone. Read Romans 9. Its not about whether you fill the laws of God. Becuz that's an impossibility. No man can follow God's rules from child birth-to man-to death. The only one who did that was The Lord. Now, in Romans 9 it should say something according to his elect. Meaning his chosen children that he will take to Heaven when the child dies or when Jesus comes back to earth to take his elect home. It's also about whether he chose you to be his child. Not if you believe in God you'll go to heaven. If that were true then there would be loads of Demons in Heaven. Even Satan himself. Becuz they all knew who God was, what he stood for, what his intentions are, and who his children are. The main reason ppl curse God, dont believe, etc is becuz Satan tricks and temps their minds to. Even me. He tries to get me to do sin and i know it...but im not perfect so sometimes i fail and i do sin...which is not good and i regret it afterwards. Another thing ppl mistake for..This goes along with his elect. God doesn't forgive you in a snap...oooo nooo. He makes you pay. That's why you hear that expression you reap what you sew/what comes around goes around. You want proof he exists?? Look at yourself. Your body, the world, people around you. What more proof do you want. If your looking for physical then maybe one day it will happen. Becuz all i know for sure for physical...he touched me and made me whole and im truely greatful but i feel unworthy with such a wonderful gift. I could cry right now for what he's done for me and how much he loves me. I can honestly say i love, honor, and worship God and the Son and the holy ghost...forever till i die. No way will i let anyone stop me from doing that...

Now onward to j00 attitude cuz im taking too long on just religious factors i could go on and on and on and on. You get my drift anyway YOU chose the way you act. YOU chose the way you live your life style. As for your mom...well how bout you try talking to her. Cuz from what you're saying from she just does what her bf tells her....well she wouldn't be a good mom for just doing what her bf just tells her. Talk to her and tell her how you feel. Becuz right now your just avoiding it and you want her to read your mind. Which is impossible. Anyway, you want her attention don't you? rather than talking to her yourself. Do that and see what happens.

Why others live and others die...well i believe when its time for them to die...its time for them to die. Nothing more to say. I mean what kind of answer are you wanting? O btw another thing on your attitude...get off your lazy ass and get a job and start being kind otherwise your gonna find yourself in a world of pain with a partner named Bubba who is 6'5'', 200 lbs, and all he wants to do is play with his hyperactive partner.

Lady destiny...no such thing as Lady destiny...Thats something that's with every human being. Whether they recognize it or not. Even if they did, they couldnt change it. Its like a schedual that every human has. No matter what. Nothing and i mean NOTHING is superior than God himself. That's why they call him Almighty. Meaning nothing can dominate over him.

Time ends in this world when Jesus comes back and takes his elect home.

Time is something that man made. They based it off of the revolution, rotation of the world around the sun. It's something we made to keep us on time for certain events.

Lastly i dont know why you dont support your family...i mean they provide for you, they give you shelter, food, clothing. You said you have no job right? What kind of parents are they if they didn't do those things? Obviously your just a selfish lil kid who wants what he wants when he wants it...Grow up... :rolleyes:

O ya and you want the meaning of it all?? "honor, worship, and glorify God and the Son and the holy ghost...forever"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as with all threads dealing with religious nature, I'm going to have to close things before people get arguementative with eachother...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom