the matrix screensaver

Best answers
ok i was at work and i saw someone elses computer and i saw that they had a screensaver of the matrix symbols scrolling down their monitor. the didnt remember where they got it. so i started looking around for it and all i saw was the matrix code and a few other crappy ones. the "matrix code" screensaver is crap cause it goes too fast and has no options and it has this crap that flies out you and its not correct . the screensaver i am looking for is like in the first movie when neo and sypher are looking at the matrix and its just the symbols moving down the screen kinda slow. i was wondering if any of you might know where to get that or what that one is called?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might not want to download screensavers. They're usually loaded with spyware.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
You might not want to download screensavers. They're usually loaded with spyware.
Is it the one that is just the green code on a black screen, or the one that re-creates your desktop image in matrix code?

If you want an example, this is my desktop image...

And this is a screen-capture of my desktop...
http://members.rogers.com/optimusprime/OptimusPrime.jpg
Beware 56k!

It's a live running matrix code that goes over your desktop.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
haha i want to test this .. where can i get it? >_>

Best answers
Looks cool Opty, post a link.

One question though, how much ram does that suck up?

Best answers
no i want the one withthe black screen with letters just like it shows in the movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Looks cool Opty, post a link.

One question though, how much ram does that suck up?

that would be zmatrix

can be used for both background and screensavers

Best answers
Yea, Zmatrix. I got that awhile back...a long while back. I really liked it. Only problem with it was that when you close down a window the coding would be gone. so its not constant. But other than that its pretty sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill second ZMatrix. Lots of options so you can customize it however you like.

Great for making sigs too cause it even gives you Matrix code font (just the code, not the Ulwithy part).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good God would that look awesome over Schwarzwald! Gimmie Gimmie!

EDIT: First...didn't notice the link.....Second....Schwarzwald looks AWESOME! Will edit this post again with a link. 56k warning before hand due to the sheer size of my desktop.

EDIT2: http://img119.exs.cx/img119/6241/schwarzmatrix9rx.jpg
Direct Screen cap of my desktop.

If you're wondering about the original Wallpaper, you can find it here http://www.paradigm-city.com

EDIT3: On a side note....what if Schwarzwald was in the Matrix....that would be funny, and odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom