The Legend of Korra (A:TLA part2)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the first episode is out and it looks already to be a great show following The Last Air bender.

Katara showing up in the first episode was great. The whole part about Zuko's mom gave me a good laugh.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Second episode is out, too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, The first and 2nd Episode were like a movie on the website. Just put them together and split with the title and that's it. I love it so far. It is supposed to be a short series isn't it?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea, but the quality so far is pretty up there. I prefer something closer to that of Alex Ross style comic books, personally, but this is a far cry from the **** I used to watch as a kid.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed! I have to say I love this drawing style. I remember something about it being like a 20 to 26 episode series. Lets hope for it to last as long as the original series did. As long as it doesn't make it feel drawn out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm so going to check this out, looks pretty awesome! However, I am a bit disappointed that the first Avatar series has ended. I mean, Zuko hasn't found her mother yet. I was hoping that the story would continue.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... We do know he did find her and such. We learned that through the first episode of Korra... It was more or less part of a joke though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My country doesn't get to view the first episodes through Nickelodeon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't watch the episodes on Nick. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom