The Leaf Village - Konoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
thats realy awsome, while creating this always keep in mind to follow the
cartoonish look, that goes for textures of course.

Best answers
Quite seriously, your mapping skills put your modelling skills to shame. These maps are fantastic, good work.

Best answers
Just like it says, his mapping work is better than his modeling work comparatively. His maps are fantastic.
Mapping is modeling in the most part, also texturing comes in ( Basicly all the things he does in 3Ds max ). So Saying that he has better mapping then modeling skils eint realy spot on. " Modeled " maps are becoming realy popular these days,If we would go this we will quiclky find zeq2 as an example. And to make this map, he basicly used the same skil as in 3Dsmax , just on a diferent software.

Best answers
some new stuff folks

(bigger)

actual model:

The head was originally done by broli since he decided to give me a bust at helping me (many thanks to him) and only a bit edited by me, the edits are:
1. Modeled the teeth’s since the head will be seen from a close range, the alpha planes will not work.
2. Changed the eyes angle since it was a bit to much to the side and the eyes pupil couldn't be seen to well,
3. Made the mouth-nose a bit longer and the forehead higher

And since I couldn't wait knowing how much time will be spend on the flash made him a body, textured and made a quick rigged
http://www.dbzhood.com/upload/gokussj/kyuubi-crazybones.jpg

next and finally... the final animation for in-game, so let me know if you have any ideas for this loop animation
one more thing to mention - I go for photorealistic texture style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty awesome, but he has to be hell of bigger! in the manga and anime the seal showed only his head as possibly abit of his claws.

awesome though!!! thumbs up

Best answers
nice map, few crits on the nine tails though.

http://sagir1.free.fr/images1/kyuubi.jpg
the tails don't look big enough, arms not as... big/muscled as this picture. *shrug*
the face doesn't look as.. evil/angry/whatever you want to call it as it should, (wrinkle lines? etc.)
maybe you should make the texture brighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stick to the manga... anime sucks...

Best answers
Goku[SSJ];860266 said:
thanks,

done a bit the anime: (512 frames)
you mean " i did a little animation , to show you guys "
it sounds like you made a anime episode yourself or something like that xD

[QUOTE='Goku[SSJ]forgot the tails but to loose another 20 mins for rendering at 320x240 and showing the high details ... I will leave it for ingame[/QUOTE]

20 mins for such a short animation : D? you realy need to change your cpu, you know : D.

As it goes for the animation, you should move he's whole body, make the moves more dynamic, The animation you showed eint hard to make. How long
did it took to finish it?

But im sure you will still improve it.

Best answers
wow the animation of the fox is great
but wasnt there smoke/chakra or something like that ?

Best answers
Mapping is modeling in the most part, also texturing comes in ( Basicly all the things he does in 3Ds max ). So Saying that he has better mapping then modeling skils eint realy spot on. " Modeled " maps are becoming realy popular these days,If we would go this we will quiclky find zeq2 as an example. And to make this map, he basicly used the same skil as in 3Dsmax , just on a diferent software.
Um, alright then. He's better at landscapes then humanoids?

:rolleyes:

Best answers
There was no need for me to reply to your spoiled kid post but I need to clear a few things out.

you mean " i did a little animation , to show you guys "
it sounds like you made a anime episode yourself or something like that xD

Hold your horses and look above what I said, the animation will come next, so I continued my post short …
done a bit the anime (I was talking about above). You don't need to be Albert Einstein to understand that, right?
and you meant:
I did a short version of the animation
Not: “i” did a little animation , to show you guys

to show you guys... mate I don't give a dame, I only wanted to see if people like this or not by giving feedback since it will go in a mother website so later it will be very hard to change since I need to work with keys, that's why I created the avi at the smallest resolution, to show only the basic details.

20 mins for such a short animation : D? you realy need to change your cpu, you know : D.
Yes, your right about that, even now my pc is opened with my power box and second HDD on it since the case is 7 years old.
I have a new pc now but still waiting for the new case to come (Aplus TwinEngine Black or Thermaltake Shark)

The animation you showed eint hard to make.
As for the animation..if you say it’s "easy" why you wanted me even more badly in your planning project crew? They can do it too!

how long did it took to finish it?
Took me a while since I had to make sure it corresponds right with the environment without collapsing with it. You can also watch the time from my last post to the one
I posted by removing 2 hours maximum then open your character studio and try to make it too and see for yourself. Then post that it’s easy.

Hope my post will not affect you to much since I don’t want that, but you gave me no choice.

to continue on topic:

The animation is entirely done also to make sure if is "ok" I consulted with a few animators from my place of work and a few friends. Now I only need to deal with the action script and animations. No more progress with the level design until then since I need to make everything by myself again.

Best answers
Um, alright then. He's better at landscapes then humanoids?
yeah, thats assuming it alot better. peoples should learn how to put clearly what they have in mind :laff: as you see, your first post could be misunderstooded, since you used to general phrases :D . No offence to you of course

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
There was no need for me to reply to your spoiled kid post but I need to clear a few things out.
why do you offend me with phrases like " spoiled kid?" do i offend you with similar phrases?

Hmm giving crits and opinions is rather beneficial then spoiled from my point of view. I think that you had a General need to reply , you felt that your public Ego is in danger couse someone crited your work, dont forget that forums are made for such a reason, peoples come here to crit your work. Dont get mad when i will step in and give you tips and crits.

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
done a bit the anime (I was talking about above). You don't need to be Albert Einstein to understand that, right? .
Its not chaning the fact that your making big and fat Grammar mistakes everywhere, why not use proper english?. Dont get mad when peoples will point out your verbal mistakes, be greatfull for that. And try to avoid such mistakes in the future, you will gain more recredibilty that way. We all do mistakes, yes. But not all of us react with anger when those mistakes are pointed out : D

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
mate I don't give a dame,
about what you dont give a "dame" mate? about the fact that someone is criting your work?, or about the fact that your making breath taking grammar mistakes?

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
I only wanted to see if people like this or not
oh, so if you care about other opinions, and they are beneficial for you,
Try to respect them ; ) dont get mad when someone tells you that your art need's more work ; )

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
As for the animation..if you say it?s "easy" why you wanted me even more badly in your planning project crew? They can do it too!
as it goes for the complexity of your animation, yes it is easy.
I didint make the decision to convince you for joining, i was just the one talking with you, To be honest most of our skiled team didint wanted to even heard about you, since they said you didint changed your behavior. I was aware of that , proposing you what i proposed. But still i took the risk to give you an offer
And yes, they can do it too, even i can make such an easy animation, i guess you just have to get along with the fact that some things are easy for others and alot harder for you.

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
you can also watch the time
hmm i belive that watching "time" is abit hard you know. I sugest that you read what you type after you press the " submit Reply" button ; ]

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
I posted by removing 2 hours maximum then open your character studio and try to make it too and see for yourself. Then post that it?s easy.
Still if you ask me about the complexity of your animation,i will say that it's realy easy to make such a thing. Hmm and i belive that i worked on more advanced animations in my time, from the experience i gained i will say again, your animation is preety easy to make, it requires no advanced knowledge about key framing. as i said, you just have to get along with the fact that some things are easy for others and alot harder for you.

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
Hope my post will not affect you to much since I don?t want that, but you gave me no choice.
i belive that your Hopes dont get along with the things you type you know.

Goku[SSJ];860641 said:
The animation is entirely done also to make sure if is "ok" I consulted with a few animators from my place of work and a few friends.
Hmm, i think that you must be aware that the animators you talk with can lie to you a bit. Dont listen to guys that say "its awsome, your sugar! " Listen to guys that give you crits. Your animation can be ok from the technical point of view, no cliping and such. But still the viewers can find them boring and static, you must be aware of that, and dont get mad when you get crits!, change your behavior , think it all over, and you will be a much more skiled artist then you are now.

Oh and sadly, i goota take back the invitation i gived you through msn, even due the fact that the project is a secret, and you pulled it out to the surface in a unelegant way.

best regards

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, thats assuming it alot better. peoples should learn how to put clearly what they have in mind :laff: as you see, your first post could be misunderstooded, since you used to general phrases :D . No offence to you of course

why do you offend me with phrases like " spoiled kid?" do i offend you with similar phrases?

Hmm giving crits and opinions is rather beneficial then spoiled from my point of view. I think that you had a General need to reply , you felt that your public Ego is in danger couse someone crited your work, dont forget that forums are made for such a reason, peoples come here to crit your work. Dont get mad when i will step in and give you tips and crits.

Its not chaning the fact that your making big and fat Grammar mistakes everywhere, why not use proper english?. Dont get mad when peoples will point out your verbal mistakes, be greatfull for that. And try to avoid such mistakes in the future, you will gain more recredibilty that way. We all do mistakes, yes. But not all of us react with anger when those mistakes are pointed out : D

about what you dont give a "dame" mate? about the fact that someone is criting your work?, or about the fact that your making breath taking grammar mistakes?

oh, so if you care about other opinions, and they are beneficial for you,
Try to respect them ; ) dont get mad when someone tells you that your art need's more work ; )

as it goes for the complexity of your animation, yes it is easy.
I didint make the decision to convince you for joining, i was just the one talking with you, To be honest most of our skiled team didint wanted to even heard about you, since they said you didint changed your behavior. I was aware of that , proposing you what i proposed. But still i took the risk to give you an offer
And yes, they can do it too, even i can make such an easy animation, i guess you just have to get along with the fact that some things are easy for others and alot harder for you.

hmm i belive that watching "time" is abit hard you know. I sugest that you read what you type after you press the " submit Reply" button ; ]

Still if you ask me about the complexity of your animation,i will say that it's realy easy to make such a thing. Hmm and i belive that i worked on more advanced animations in my time, from the experience i gained i will say again, your animation is preety easy to make, it requires no advanced knowledge about key framing. as i said, you just have to get along with the fact that some things are easy for others and alot harder for you.

i belive that your Hopes dont get along with the things you type you know.

Hmm, i think that you must be aware that the animators you talk with can lie to you a bit. Dont listen to guys that say "its awsome, your sugar! " Listen to guys that give you crits. Your animation can be ok from the technical point of view, no cliping and such. But still the viewrs can find it boring and static, you must be aware of that, and dont get mad when you get crits!, change your behavior , think it all over, and you will be a much more skiled artist then you are now.

Oh and sadly, i goota take back the invitation i gived you through msn, even due the fact that the project is a secret, and you pulled it out to the surface in a unelegant way.

best regards
That is the longest message I've seen in my life:shocked:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ok now, if the two of you want to take it to a personal level, do so in pm's
And you lukyas, don't post such useless spam or else you're one step closer of touching the shiny bansaber.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As it goes for the animation, you should move he's whole body, make the moves more dynamic, The animation you showed eint hard to make. How long
did it took to finish it?

But im sure you will still improve it.
seconded with explaination:
its good that Nataku pointed that out, if you look up the very first manga or any first ones where the fox was showed, you see the fox is really moving alot with his spine. he bends pretty good, you should really try to give him a feeling he still has a "room" inside of this jail.

its cool animation to see he is trying to open the jail, though if the animations repeats all the time, it get pretty annoying seeing the animation all the time, gives a feedback like: ... he is a bot, no animal
512 frames are a nice ammount for an animation , though maybe include more frames and make him abit more moving inside, also maybe a "scream" at the jail would be awesome.

Best answers
Nataku said:

I didn't wanted to offend you in any way!

I receive feedback day by day through e-mail and from game producers so I don't care if I receive on communities as time they help me. This whole argue was not about this and about the fact you corrected me at something that first you need to study a bit more, the English.
I repeat again, you understood wrong what I was trying to say by spoiling kid.

I tried to be warm in my post by taking the time to not be to direct to you, without using hard words but you didn’t understood yet…guess that's my behavior
So I will try another way

You don't understand what I'm trying to say, most of people don’t.
You make to many grammar mistakes all the time, most of people does.
So correcting me with those smiles I hate, having a strong unwelcome grammar was to much to bare even if my English sucks.

Guess?

Now let me make a short brief of a few words from your latest post before you say I’m wrong and you are right.

Nataku said:
yeah, thats assuming it alot better. peoples should learn how to put clearly what they have in mind
that’s to much already, but

this are just from eye by reading your text

chaning, dont, greatfull, recredibilty, receve, skiled , unelegant, cliping, goota, sugest, belive

I. correct:

Yeah, now is crystal clear, people should learn better how to move there king on there chess board.
or
Yeah, now we’re talking, you made the small rabbit play with his shadow.
People should eat more from there vocabulary plate before to open there mouth to talk.

II. correct

changing, don’t, grateful, I don’t understand this, receive, skilled, inelegant, clipping, got to, suggest, believe

I don’t want anymore to continue the rest of your war quotes since they are of no interest to me, except the crits you gave. I only pointed to English nothing else. I could say that my English is worsted then yours if that will satisfy you :)

tryforce

I perfectly understand what you’re talking about the loop so I will try to find a solution for it.

As for the moving… the body will not be seen in the background since the red chakra and fog will block it. What you see in that anime is a 100 percent visibility. As soon the emitter will make his job in-game you’ll reach a conclusion to my gibbering.

edit (in-game):

Best answers
hmm you realy are clever, its realy interesting how you avoided anwsering the main points i stated in my post, and how You focused on the parts that clearly manipulated by you, turn you into a victim of my previous post. You will do everything , just to not talk about the main point i proved you.
You cant take crits about your work , about your english , or about your behavior. You react with anger, offending coments, things like that.

Goku[SSJ];860699 said:
I tried to be warm in my post by taking the time to not be to direct to you, without using hard words but you didn?t understood yet?
So what shoud i understand? i Should learn that giving crits to gokussj is forbiden? pointing out gokussj gramar mistakes if forbiden? Are those the things i should learn? Learn to talk clearly about the things you have in mind. Dont manipulate my sentences to hide the fact of your ignorance. you cant take crits simply.

Goku[SSJ];860699 said:
You don't understand what I'm trying to say, most of people don?t.
You make to many grammar mistakes all the time, most of people does.
So correcting me with those smiles I hate, having a strong unwelcome grammar was to much to bare even if my English sucks.
Yeah , go ahead and Bleed it out. your starting to admit that you hate when peoples point out your mistakes. You just cant take the fact, that someone is telling you that your animation is static or when someone shows you a gramar mistake you made , you will beat everything and everyone, run and run just to not face the obvious fact. I do understand what you mean, and i do see how you try to hide with what you realy think and fell. The only one your trying to fool, is yourself.

Goku[SSJ];860699 said:
I don?t want anymore to continue the rest of your war quotes since they are of no interest to me, except the crits you gave. I only pointed to English nothing else. I could say that my English is worsted then yours if that will satisfy you :)
What i wanted to gain by pointing out your mistakes, is not the blunt reason you though i want. No, i dont wanted to proof that my skils are better then yours.
I wanted to show you, what you already know, but what you dont want to admit. The fact the you cant take crits and you cant take negative coments about you, your english , or your behavior. pointing out more and more of your mistakes make's you more frustrated, your going the wrong way.

And in the end, to sum it up. You made a fantastic ending trick in your last post. You wanted to show that, you realy realy do care about the crits posted. you admited the right to Tryforce, which totaly seconded what i typed. But you didint admited the right to me in the first place. When i typed that your animation is static, the back of kyuubi is not moving , and that such a animation is easy to make, you started to offend me, and telling me that i dont have the right to post such crits about your animation. But when Pixel told the same as i did, you gived him 100% right and promised to do something about it : D!

You choosed your strategy before you replied, your next step will propably be trying to
to make peoples belive that you never reacted with anger when you recived crits, and that you are the victime, and im the offender : D.
My job with you is done, i proved you some obvious things, i pulled out my arguments. : D. I wont continue this anymore, But i wish that one day i will see you taking crits for real ; ] such a skill will make a much more precious artist out of you. You do have an incredible talent,Many say that you can learn almost any progam gived to you in a realy short time. you are mega hard working, but you also need to improve the bad sides of your character

and to the moderators, plz dont ban me lol. I just had to

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom