The Hulk

Best answers
Well, it wasn't really ment to be a "smash them up" film. Many people expected it to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Havent seen the movie, and i dont think I will, the whole movie looks cheap as hell. It's marvel and it doesnt look half as good as the other marvel films X-men/Spiderman..

Oh and here a tip dont go see the movie:

Dumb and Dumberer ! aww god that movie sucked I left the theatre.

Best answers
the movie didn't live up to my expectations, but wasn't all that bad. the hulk wasn't perfect cg-wise, but quite detailed nonetheless. as for the plot; who cares about plots these days?! the action was good enough for me. a big letdown was there was less hulk action than i expected; but perhaps in the sequel. the climax took my breath away... :shocked: especially when david goes eeeeeeee-lectric :D

and for those of you who missed the cameos: at one point, two guys came walking out of a building. one complained security needed to be tighter: that was stan lee. the other guy was lou ferrigno, the actor who played the hulk in the 70's series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say the movie rox0rs! its such a cool movie! i like it alot, the fight with the dogs, its soooo cool, just like in the comics, and the split screens fitt the movie real wel, i would go to the cinema to c it again right now...
it is a verry cool movie man.

Best answers
Hulk wasn't that good.....i thought it would have a good story like Spider-Man (which is one of my favorite movies), but.....well....
the action sequences are great! but the showdown was so f***ed up! so darn stupid! especially nick nolte's speech.....hrrrrrrrRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
just the action.....just the action.....

btw Hulk is no superhero!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom