The head of a Falcon

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I was bored the other night, as usual, so I decided to start making (with a little push from Raven Blade) Falco from the Star Fox series. This is the new version of Falco from Star Fox Assult (releasing in Feburary) so he looks tad different from the old SF games and SSBM. Anyway, hope yeah like it :p.

Best answers
Great model!
Good job Eclipse.

And will the hair be alpha-mapped?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, thats the plan Kreshi, Sup to Raven tho if he ever gets around to skinning it. Btw here is the only ref I got of the guy from starfox assult, but it gives me a good idea about most of the model :).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I "finished" the head, isn't that good enough for you?! <3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg he looks like a girl! They are destroying falco's "I'm a bad-ass" cool look!

I liked the N64 falco better :)

Best answers
You should use more polies unless your gana use it for a game..it would look ebtter.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work guys, on the skin and model!
he looks pretty awesome from the pic above so i cant wait to see him finished!
keep it up :smile:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking slick.. sigh... They really ARE turning Falco into a girl <(-_-)> ,
The skin's looking good man, Same with the model!!
Something about Falco's posture is really disturbing...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact that hes saying "check out my rocket launcher!" while thrusting like that?

Best answers
The model is looking good, but the skin needs a lot of work. dodge a lil brighter..

Best answers
he looks pretty manly cooless to me its just that they gave him thick black eyelids which gives him that girlish look...but as gir said...in his own words...he is pretty manly

Force Pit Member
Best answers
krazyace said:
he looks pretty manly cooless to me its just that they gave him thick black eyelids which gives him that girlish look...but as gir said...in his own words...he is pretty manly
I agree, he does look very manly imho, jsut a different type then the one on SSBM. The SSBM was more rugged, this one is more sleak, stylish, and we can't forget that HUGE gun!!! :laff: . Anyway here is a small model update, since I am slow.....I have seen Raven's progress on the skin and I must say.... O_O O_O O_O IT ROXS!!!

Best answers
sorry but I tried but I couldn't crit perfection, as usual you have made it perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, cant wait to see the body skin.

BTW, you guys doin this guy for any particular
reason ;)? Or just for fun and so you can open
falco up in light wave and drool all over your
keyboard?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I'm modeling him because his character design is teh l33t!!!! And I think RavenBlade is skinning him because Raven is teh BEST!!! and really likes falco as well :p. No game was in mind, but if someone wants it for something and the project sounds legit, then I won't complan :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom