The Guide to use "Ki power"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHaHAHAhahahahahaha Some Posts I Just Have To Laugh At But Martial Arts And Chi Or Sprirt Energy Is Very Real You Must Do Training With A Master All This Will Really Do Is A Slight Increase in speed and maybe some extra "Energy" to use

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pft, this is old news. I learned this like three years ago........sheesh.

:S

Best answers
ACutally this sounds like the episode where Gohan tries to teach Videl how to use Ki energy

Best answers
shijing said:

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

This is what i consider to be a sad persons idea of wanting to shoot ki blasts all over the place.. truly sad... this dosnt work, nor does any other technique,

not that i hate others beliefs, but this in a dbz forum from a dbz fan, pfft >_>
Dude, lighten up. I've actually seen proof that Ki exists. It's a form of martial arts for advanced people. It's actually quite known in Korea, China, and Japan. Taiwanese people don't understand it yet o_O...

Lid

L
yes but ki in those forms doesn't mean levitating and all that, it is a form of bodily energy.

Best answers
I'm pretty interested in that kind of stuff. I actually don't believe it as much I want to, but once I tryed it, ki ball that is. I fealt warmth coming :O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh . . . Ki is not a toy. It took me a decade to learn the very basics of it. Anyone who attempts to teach or learn it over the internet is only playing with a basic excercise. You will never fly, shoot a ki blast or do anything of that nature. If, for arguments sake, it's possible, you would need decades and decades of training in it to use it. No one who learns it off the web has the discipline or the experience neccesary.

That, and every time someone post something like this, people who know nothing about you laugh at you and mock you. (You are all lucky I am feeling generous, and are getting off light for flaming.) If you are serious about it, find a master, learn from him, gain his trust. Otherwise, give up now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whatever man, ki is like their not being gravity, this really the matrix, or the world doesn't go around. its comes down to just believing. patience is a virtue, but their is another side to the ki.

you probably know what im talking about.

Scruffie

S
Frankly, I'm with Cuc here. I know pretty much nothing about this subject, but I'm sure if it didn't take the kind of discipline and training he describes, everyone would be doing it, wouldn't they?

What, you think you're the first person to find this 'hidden gold-mine'? The evidence of the above techniques success is shown in the amount of people blasting everyone else with Ki balls.

I'm not saying it does or doesn't exist, but I doubt you could master it in '3 easy steps'.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggest a mod to close this thread.. because its only full of flaming and endless discussion..

ive seen way too many of these threads before.. some oldsk00 peeps here might remember the big dude666 story..

Best answers
ive heard a lot about ki/chi/qi, there are also some books about it in the library, just like auras and stuff like that, would they all be making it up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=M=DarkVegeta said:
ive heard a lot about ki/chi/qi, there are also some books about it in the library, just like auras and stuff like that, would they all be making it up?
Of course they are. :yes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
i suggest a mod to close this thread.. because its only full of flaming and endless discussion..QUOTE]

Close, but I don't think closure is needed just yet. We'll see how civil we all can be.

I have had some training in martial arts, so I know a little about ki. It takes a hell of a lot of discipline and self-mastery to even be able to do so.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no proof that ki is real so i'd rather take an agnostic stance.... im not gonna believe one way or the other....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ominion said:
Chi Ball
After practicing, and you know you can tap into your chi, you can try the chi ball. To do this, first begin the breathing cycle. Except this time, keep your hands infront of you as if you were holding a ball. Every time you exhale, push your energy into your hands, and into a ball. Every time you add energy, you should see/feel it more and more. Finally, once it's done, you may play around with it, and experiement.

Has anyone tried this before.. and if you haven't try it. Its very hard but fun in a way... I yet have to master the Chi Ball... =\ (doubt it will work)
That's also a wiccan technique (to those of you familiar with the wicca that I am, though different books give you different techniques and so on and so forth). Shaping your energies into an invisible ball outside of your body and manipulating it or pushing it back into yourself for practice. Does it work? I would tell you yes, but that could just be my suggestive imagination playing tricks on me. In no way, shape, or form, do either Tai Chi or Wicca teach you any way of "throwing" the ball at anybody or anything of that nature though, at least to my knowledge. It's just your own energy manifested outside of you but still connected to you.

Best answers
There is no actual color nor can you see this "ki ball." My martial arts teacher, at the end of class, taught us these similar excersies. We did the breathing, but we kind of shaped a ball in our hands, moving them around. Once something happened, you would feel as if, something was in your hand. Some kind of "ki." Now I do not know how far this technique can go, but it is true use ki somewhat.

Lid

L
davidskiwan said:
there is no proof that ki is real so i'd rather take an agnostic stance.... im not gonna believe one way or the other....
sure there is... any veterans will remmeber the infamous dudeman ki ball video...

*snickers* heh heh

Best answers
I think that "ki ball" its just our imagination
all the other things are bunch of crap. :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're talking about a lot of stuff you don't know. Ki is real, the fantasy bs whipped out by hopefulls who want to achieve it on zero effort is not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So would making an invisible Ki ball be causing your hands to go through a crapload of cellular respiration? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom