The good ole days..

Best answers
Not that i'm threat'n anyone or anything...but the beta better own all....(Buu model/all models look better then DMZ models) :) but who didn't know that?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most users ever online was 83 on 11-20-2002 at 01:54 PM

BTW Majin I would be able too see that hidden guy not that its a big deal

Mukkie...every three posts i see one of yours. In case you didn't think...try to make 1 or 2 LONG posts if u got a lot to say. Friggin heck man, u waste as much bandwidth as someone downloading the Beta would
I'm usuming thats ment to be emeka being talked about. Yes there is too much posting coming from you

Best answers
O yes, those good old days...

I have been reading these forems for over a year now, and I still like them.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol its like those talk-back radio shows "Long time listener, First time caller" except its Long time reader, First time poster *pointing at your join date*

Ten

Best answers
Can't wait, I end up lurking around the forums rather then being active. Probbaly end up setting up a 56kers server and then I'll log in and fight them with 0-20 ping. Probably not, regardless ESF sure has changed since the First Alpha and have skinless models of Krillen ect

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well look at my register date, last year, and I only really started posting recently a few days ago.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
the number you see is the actual number .. the ppl that choose to hide themselves still count! look here ..

now count them .. they are only 16 .. while it says 17 .. so there
IS a hiddin dude .. but he still counts!
cause ppl can choose not to be seen on that list, like me (i dont know why.... but i just dont wanna be on the list)

Best answers
Most likely all those "beginning" (lol cutting down on the word newb) people who kept saying, "GIVE ME BETA, NOW!!" WILL come back and keep saying, "THIS STUFF IS WHACK MAN!! WHAT'S WITH THIS!! CHANGE (blank) AND MAKE IT DO (blank)!!"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its impossible to make everyone happy. But keep trying lol

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I remember those days :)

but I like it better this way :)

anyways, the 83 ppl was when there was some cient of incident on the front page, ahum. With the remote linking forbidden, suddenly everyone was on the forum

And if I was th esf team, I would close the forum at least for one day... however, it would be cool to see so many ppl online at the same time

grtz Naz

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, close down the forum for a few days and then there wont be a heavy flood of spam (Well, no more than usual)

Best answers
soon as the beta is released the forum will be flooded with many posts containing the same title "Beta 2 ideas" or "Whats gonna be in beta 2?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would think they would shut down the forums, mods normally do, dunno about this one thou:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom