The first thing you will do...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When esf 1.3 commes what will you do first ....install it and then what do you try ?!!!!! o_O Me I wanna try the attacks and the melee then transformations :D

Best answers
I'll try all the charecters, and the attacks fist... Then the new melee-system, and then the transformations!!! (Cant wait for it !!!) :D hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make another thread asking people what they're going to try!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Than I will beat john volkov on my server MUHAHAHAH!!!!!!! I will train!! I dont care if you I are a beam spammer I rulle in melee so train harder :fight:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF bia sss you will still die as normal as a mortal i don't realy need beam's to kill you i will have the 360 kick mhahahah

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL I will grab you and throw you into the mountain and then I will come with goku (ssj2) and evoluate to ssj3 and do another grab into the wall and smash buildings with you and then my buddies will jump on you (android 17 -18) LOL a what a master PLAN MUHAHAH

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bahahahhaha you forgat whit what you up agains NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE GREATE BUU KID BUU
(Sry about the off topic this is what esf 1.3 dose to you )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yep esf 1.3 its a drug if you dont play it your hands will going to shake and get parkinson :)
Edit: ok me and volkov have played esf now and we taked some pictures
and this one
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom