The final version will be available someday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi,

How many years have passed since the announcement of the final version? 10 years more? Something like that.

I never wanted to come and ask why the final version is still not available, working, familly etc i guess.

I was talking about everything and nothing with a friend, and we ended up talking about the game, we came to the site to see if there was any news about the game.

I note that you continue to make only one news per year.

Do you think you will release the final version someday ? Because it's still 10 years, it's worse than developing a new GTA game xD.

PS: Broly / Cooler / Bojack in the game? :)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Do you think you will release the final version someday ? Because it's still 10 years, it's worse than developing a new GTA game xD.
It might be longer or worse waiting time than other games, but do not forget all the work that goes into it is voluntary and what they do is paid work.

The game is being worked on, but unfortunately it relies on a few individuals and they still need to make time for everything, for instance their own jobs, problems, family, friends and it can be quite daunting to give 100% into everything. The answer is like the answer given to anybody else: in good time and it's on its way.

Best answers
xD

Only Broly has a model.
The best character ever should be in ESF :(, and for cooler and bojack ? And i forgot janemba, they are in the final version ?

Btw, how much character's in the game ? Can you give me the list please ?

It might be longer or worse waiting time than other games, but do not forget all the work that goes into it is voluntary and what they do is paid work.

The game is being worked on, but unfortunately it relies on a few individuals and they still need to make time for everything, for instance their own jobs, problems, family, friends and it can be quite daunting to give 100% into everything. The answer is like the answer given to anybody else: in good time and it's on its way.
Yeah, work, familly etc, i hope the final version will be released one day xD.

I celebrated my 36th birthday in June, i'm not gonna play video games all my life.

With my teammates, sometimes we get bored, how many times we wanted to play ESF, but we don't because we would like to play the final version.

Last edited:
Zzz
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’  Sลซpฤ Lรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
The best character ever should be in ESF :(, and for cooler and bojack ? And i forgot janemba, they are in the final version ?

Btw, how much character's in the game ? Can you give me the list please ?
Considering we are DBZ only and Broly is suppose to be another thing not a actual playable character as for the list we have a FAQ you can look at that may answer all your questions.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Also worth mentioning that the site has few updates because it isnt frequented often and has been under a maintenance.

You will find a bunch more updates on our Discord channel, as well as being able to ask staff things directly.

Best answers
Considering we are DBZ only and Broly is suppose to be another thing not a actual playable character as for the list we have a FAQ you can look at that may answer all your questions.
I just read the Q / A on your discord.

I looked at the characters, are they actually the same characters as the first game ?

And you added the SSJ3 for goku and captain ginyu ?

Several years ago i remember seeing pictures of android 18 it seems to me there was android 16 as well.

Maybe I'm hallucinating xD.

For broly, I would have liked to play with Broly in the game, same for bojack, cooler and janemba. best evil charater's. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Also worth mentioning that the site has few updates because it isnt frequented often and has been under a maintenance.

I don't know how many people visit the site.

I visit the site at least once to see the progress of the final version.

Do they publish a news every year?

You will find a bunch more updates on our Discord channel, as well as being able to ask staff things directly.
I would if I have any questions

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The vast majority of activity is on discord not the forum. Seems you do have some questions :p So drop on by and chat and you will get better answers.

Discord Member
Best answers
I would like a beta version for try or maybe demo xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom