The Fever Spreads!!!!

Best answers
Im am proud to nnounce I have found new ways to spread ESF to hundreds. I recenlty found out that there are a couple of E-net places around my area(places with T1 connection and badd ass comp, pay 1-2$ an hour to play) I asked them if I could bring my own HL mods as soon as they saw ESF they wanted it on other comps to join my game and teach them to play. They probably will be creating ineternet games as I told them more people come to play. If it is a team game show them hwo to make it into a Free for all as they might be noobs to ESF but they know HL quite well. Kids there were also asking me where to get it and wanted the website. Oh yeah 2 of the USA download links to do not work and FilePlanet is useless. Just leve that Germany link that shiot it fast and no screens to go through or waiting. I found out theres another one in my area im gonna try to head down there tommorrow and get them hooked. Sorry to anyone who joined my games because i only had enough money to open up game for 2 hours but it was bad ass with very low ping and people noticed as i turned my speakers up so they could here us battling and Goku screaming KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAAA *EXPLOSION*.
Well anyways ive always wanted to contribute to the ESF life and felt i had ben lacking. That and I can't stand seeing a group of people waste their life on CS :tired: . I mean hell if you wanted to play a unrealistic game why not make it fun and worthwhile not just work why not play ESF, not to mention cheting is unheard of in ESF. Alright I said enough SPREAD THE FEVER!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first at nameks end then we went to desert arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom