The End of America

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I dont know much but I know when people are trying awfully hard to sell me stuff....He keeps talkin' about all those steps you can take but all of em send u out paying for his other "Research Reports". The one about the stock that is supposed to return 100% rang my bells hard...He does make some interesting points though and if I were American I would start saving money in a foreign currency under my matress.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TL;DW

No such thing as America. Only Neo America.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOD DAMN.

Ive watched 5 minutes and hes saying the exact same things over and over.

If you post a vid, make it to the point and not 1 hour long political speech, that could be dealt with in 10 minutes accomplishing the exact same thing >.<

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't bother to watch more then 5 minutes of it. I love my country. I would gladly fight and die for it, but I'm not stupid. Half the **** the people that run the place do is retarded. Someone said something about currency, just start turning in your gold if your hard up, the exchange rate for it is higher then it's been in years.. then take that cash and do with it what you will, exchange it for a foreign currency, put it in a swiss bank, leave the country, whatever it is you do. But like Grega said, there is really no need for an hour and 16min video where they repeat the same thing 20 times in 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom