The end is here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i wasnt call him idiot......i said the idiotish people....and he was the one of them (remember "WAS")
No, I was never. Not "was for a while." Not "was for a few seconds." Never. Next time you decide to assume I was one of the "idiots" to believe this rubbish, take a spoon and stab yourself in the eye. You'll only protect yourself from the pain of humiliation.

Best answers
Since we're all still here, this is proof that religion is bull**** and should be forgotten. Without religion, there would be less crime.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Since we're all still here, this is proof that religion is bull**** and should be forgotten. Without religion, there would be less crime.
I don't see how this is any evidence that "religion is bull****". Don't try to stir the pot, particularly on a subject that you aren't supposed to be discussing, anyway (see the AUP for clarification).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: I'll just delete that since regardging Pain's warning

Well if you listen closely to the wind, you can hear the antichrist chanting "Psyche!"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you even know that they "found out", that it is not 666, but in fact 616 that is the number of the devil?

I personally think its just what YOU want to think about it, if you want to get scared about a silly number, a date, then do it, only weird things will happen beause you will look out for them more then usual.

Like, "ohnoes, I spilled some orange juice", usually you do that to, but you never pay attention to it, now you did, and you see it as some "bad OMEN".

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You are an evil one you Athos.. Guess I should prepare then.

btw:keep it in the same style, I like it.

Has anyone actually seen this "omen" movie thing?

Best answers
Personally i think anyone who owns the internet is in hell, why because of lag =P, my theory on lag is somewhere in hell demon nerds are recruited to run constant spyware programs seeking out the souls and lagging them to death.

Anti spyware is a creation of god the final battle has begun!

Im joking of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-Z said:
It is the 5th sign. I have consumed him to form the darker side that is Chakra-Z.

Oh and I suppose the Omen came out as well, if that counts as one..

Psssst, i think u've missed Chakra-Y o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
today is 6/7/06... self explanitory

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
Psssst, i think u've missed Chakra-Y o_O
Chakra-Y? Don't be absurd sir!

Oh the world did end you know, just forgot to tape it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Chakra-Y? Don't be absurd sir!

Oh the world did end you know, just forgot to tape it.
Isn't there gonna be a rerun? o:

Best answers
Morpherex said:
Well... you are off by 2000 years buddy. I was guessing that nothing was gonna happen.

Best answers
Majin_You said:
I don't see how this is any evidence that "religion is bull****". Don't try to stir the pot, particularly on a subject that you aren't supposed to be discussing, anyway (see the AUP for clarification).
I don't care.
Walmart Security said:
Well... you are off by 2000 years buddy. I was guessing that nothing was gonna happen.
I knew nothing was going to happen anyways aswell. Because of what my first post says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom