The end is here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be the apocalypse today, but damn, that bright warm sun out here right now is really nice. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the world will end in a few years, the year 6666/06/06, so guys prepare, get your personal belongings together and start preparing.

But today something bad happened :O a volcano errupted somewhere, read on yahoo.com.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Oh wait...I'm still alive and Satan didn't pop out of the ground screaming "SURPRISE, *****ES!"

Yeah. Another bogus "end of the world" day has began...and is also ending on the other side of the world :/
some idiotish people like u r actually believe 666 would gonna happan....that just number!! then some people use that to scam the money...stop play their game.....see? anything normally except my cookie and potato chip eaten by my dog.....

PS: hurcule satan would not stand the chance and he would be as-kick by normal people...(he is sux....)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the end of the world came early to me >.<

My monitor blew up and my GFX card got fryred. But that was saturday XD

Have to use my bros comp now >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
some idiotish people like u r actually believe 666 would gonna happan....that just number!! then some people use that to scam the money...stop play their game.....see? anything normally except my cookie and potato chip eaten by my dog.....
Bunker, it's not nice to call people an idiot.

Plus you misunderstood him. He was talking sarcastically, so he doesn't actually believe about the number 666. So just relax. =/

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Bunker, it's not nice to call people an idiot.

Plus you misunderstood him. He was talking sarcastically, so he doesn't actually believe about the number 666. So just relax. =/
i wasnt call him idiot......i said the idiotish people....and he was the one of them (remember "WAS")

PS: even it definitely happan....i assume jesus would not gonna help.........he wouldnt careless the lowest creature like monkey(i admin we were evolve from monkey...my teacher told me!!) unless the earth really concern the destiny of entire universe like majin buu crisis....(like kaioshin said he couldnt care the earth destroyed....too tiny for universe.) even earth really destroy by accident and venish in to deepness/darkness space...then no one care(jesus would siad a puny planet destroyed wont be a big deal!!)

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i wasnt call him idiot......i said the idiotish people....and he was the one of them (remember "WAS")

PS: even it definitely happan....i assume jesus would not gonna help.........he wouldnt careless the lowest creature like monkey(i admin we were evolve from monkey...my teacher told me!!) unless the earth really concern the destiny of entire universe like majin buu crisis....(like kaioshin said he couldnt care the earth destroyed....too tiny for universe.) even earth really destroy by accident and venish in to deepness/darkness space...then no one care(jesus would siad a puny planet destroyed wont be a big deal!!)
Uhh... lets get off that subject. We are going down a road that shouldn't be traveled.

on topic - Im sick of all of these jackasses at school saying **** like "OMG ITZ 6/6/06, WERE GONNA DIE!" Yeah, im sorry, but you are about 2000 years off.

Besides, nothing happened in 1906 or 1806. What makes you think something will happen in 2006?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since today's date comes out to the number of the beast, and that ironically today was the mass Allied invasion of Normandy, France during World War 2:

The day the Allies fought/tamed the beast.

Rest in peace soldiers.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for validating that the world didn't end today Logan, for a second there, I wasn't sure. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yup Im still here. Unless we are all dead and heaven is just an illusion that makes us think we are still alive.

But seriously, I laugh every time the world dies. I mean.. in the last 10 years the world has "ended" more than Ive upgraded my pc.

Best answers
Raeku said:
Yup Im still here. Unless we are all dead and heaven is just an illusion that makes us think we are still alive.

But seriously, I laugh every time the world dies. I mean.. in the last 10 years the world has "ended" more than Ive upgraded my pc.
lol, i like that. quoted for the truth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well actually, there have been "signs of evil" where I am from...

First, a mysterious clown was seen walking throughout Campus..

Second, an evil Septa Bus had parked outside the area where the buses pick students up

Third, a violent power surge forced the school to shutdown the computers, while we witnessed a flash a light and a zapping sound

Fourth, Comcast had suddenly switched the channels of all shows according to what they broadcasted

There are only 2 more warning left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you could count the moon thing in the other thread as another warning. The end is nigh-er.

Chakra-Z? What have you done with Chakra-X?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some day of the beast this has been. Nothing is more fun than having your new tire tube blew out while you're working on your bike, blasting you in the face with high pressure dirt. I even got to go to the doctor's to have something removed from my cornea. I tell ya, it was a blast (oh, I'm funny).

Imposter!

Best answers
MC said:
Since today's date comes out to the number of the beast, and that ironically today was the mass Allied invasion of Normandy, France during World War 2:

The day the Allies fought/tamed the beast.

Rest in peace soldiers.
even though....it actually happaned(and weird). in 1666 A.D. there's really a deadly disease infected entire europe and it killed near million people....(so dramanic!! i'd rather believe it was coincident..)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It is the 5th sign. I have consumed him to form the darker side that is Chakra-Z.

Oh and I suppose the Omen came out as well, if that counts as one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom