The Disc must die !!!!!!!

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
whats wrong with DBZ clan?

Are they all crap, or is just a minority of them?

[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta stop flaming people or i will dish a load of hard shit into your mumma, and throw a couple of bombs up your arse and detontate them after crushing your ballls with an anvil. :\

Best answers
I say you shouldn't get rid of the disc. But like make it when it goes right straight for a kamawave it should like struggle to fight the kamawave or somethin. Better to do it that way.

Best answers
<b>[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta</b>, there has been several complaints about your flaming and your strong use of language, either stop it now, or i will have to take action, and kids, play nice :p

Best answers
This had been suggested somewhere else but I cant remeber who said it, so...

The discs should be left as they are but only allow someone to do it every, say, 3 mins. That way it still can be like it is in DBZ but not to the extent it is used now (all the time). The only problem is Freiza is left with two quite weak attacks in my opinion

Best answers
Yeah, those LAME ASS n00bs shouldn't be able to use them every 2 seconds, you should have to rest or something, and then you can use it only when you have FULL KI!!!

Best answers
Yeah, I said that in some general post. But mostly it was because people were saying wanted the disk to be one shot only, and I thought for really long fights or for very skilled players he should get more than once. I'm not sure if that's not too harsh in the current state: you miss with that disk and being Frieza will suck. But I agree it's too annoying as is now, and something (slowness, high cost, etc.) should be done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggestion on shooting disks:
1. Make both disks have to be charged for 10 seconds, then they appear. ( They cant move while chargeing but after its charged they can move at halved speed.)
2. They can only be fired when not flying. (Like in the show they can barly move if they even move.)
3. When Frieza returns it he can't move untill it's in his hands.

Suggestions for disks:
1. Make Frieza seconds option on the disk fallow a selected player, (The target system like on a Armored Core.) but it will move a lot slower. I MEAN A LOT SLOWER THAN KRILLIN!!! (Frieza can't move at all during the whole process.)
2. Let the disk be able to be blocked, Power Struggled, and disinagrated. (Overloaded in a PS or even before a PS.)
3. Make Frieza's disk slower. ( But faster if won in a PS.)

Suggestion's for ESF:
1. When in a PS, no attack but the people that are in a PS attacks can hurt each other. (I think you'll fiqure it out.

Disagreements:
1. Don't weaken the disks, go with my idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I said for the disk to go faster if won in a PS, I meant if the other guy blows his up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These idea's arn't all mine there from in the thread. Sry!!! Some of them are mine tho.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, in the show the disk was never instant. They had to charge it, and they had to stand still while firing. Make it like all the others, the longer you charge and the higher your PL the faster it goes.

Best answers
Not to grab into a hornet nest but why not make the disc like in DMZ?
Its instant kill yes But It uses alot of KI to charge,takes awhile to charge up and it can be blocked with ease, so it just bounces of you.
Just a suggestion :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope this mod never goes near DMZ and there stupid system of doing things, except for absorbing attacks,

Best answers
The opinions differ there... some like the combo stuff better cause its like a "reward" for breaking your fingers :D
I think everyone has their fav.. I have both of them installed HAHAHAHAH YES BOTH !!! HAHAHAHAHA
:)

But you really can start bashing them after their all done with the mod which is in umm a few years? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
I hope this mod never goes near DMZ and there stupid system of doing things, except for absorbing attacks,
but there ssj system is cool...... it would be cool if esf had a system like that where it is hard to go ssj.....

Best answers
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO SSJ AFTER WE HIT 5 million PL!!! GOKU MADE IT AT 1 million, SO WE SHOULD HAVE IT AT 5 mil, OR LESS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK!!!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!!!!!! :p

all caps are real annyoying....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU KNOW I DONT THINK IT BLEEPS OUT ****!

nm i was wrong.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom