The Demonic Confidence Diary

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm doing this little project called Demonic Confidence. The basic idea is that you do increasingly socially daring things for 30 - 60 min per day for 21 days. It starts off pretty small and builds up to be horrifyingly ballsy by day 21. You arn't supposed to know what is coming next, so if you would like to try it, you'll have to PM me for a link and stop reading now. The idea is that by the end of 21 days, you will no longer every have any fear of any social interaction. I already have some confidence with this, but I figure I could use it to solidify that (and also have some fun).

Day 1
Starts out fairly easy. Objective: ask girls for the time randomly on the street. I would call them out on it if they said the wrong time. I only approached girls that were at least a 6. I would open any 1 or 2 set (set = group of people). If for any reason I didn't get the time (ignores me, says she doesn't have the time etc), I added 2 minutes to my original 30 minute timeframe (I ended up doing it for a full hour). I also would not eject from the set until they ejected.

First girl I stopped in the middle of a crosswalk told me the wrong time. When I called her out on it, she started arguing to me about how I'm wrong. I did my best not to laugh. I told her I just asked someone, and they told me the correct time. She gave me a frustrated look and walked away. A while later, I opened a girl that was walking next to me.

"1:23"
"You sound a little slow."
"Haha, what?"
"I meant the time but maybe you too, haha"

I got that girl's number. That was the only truly favorable response I got.

Edit: I forgot to add some of the interesting interactions I had on day 1. As a side note, no matter what time the girl would say, I would call them out for being wrong. I went up and did this to two random asian girls. They were really awkward and quiet, not much of a reaction at all. Like 20 min later, I saw them walking down the street again, so I went up to them and asked them the same question. They instinctively reached for their phones, at which point they realized it was me. They gave me a really awkward look, looked at each other, and then walked away. I started laughing.

Stay tuned for day 2.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh this is quite interesting. A good way to get your self more social. Though you have to be carefull to not turn into a complete bastard. :p Nevertheless, eager to see how this will turn out.

Best answers
i got a few questions here :p
1. are you in the game? sounds like you just began
2. but i like the idea you have, did you make it yourself?
3. how long have you been doing this?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a few questions here :p
1. are you in the game? sounds like you just began
2. but i like the idea you have, did you make it yourself?
3. how long have you been doing this?
1) Yes. I've been in for a good few years (I have a consistently high close rate). I've faked most of the confidence up to this point. Every once in a while, it shows. I'm trying to prevent that. (I also never do day game)
2) No, it's an audio CD that I heard good things about. It's an actual product for sale.
3) I literally finished day 1 a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Best answers
Nice .. the game is beginning too be popular, its like everyday i meet a new who knows it xD
and here i thought i was the one and only xD

btw. what is the name of the CD? and who made it :p?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to it. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bastards get all the women.

http://www.tuckermax.com/
It's not bastards that get women, but guys who show an unrelenting confidence... no matter how much women "test" them.

As far as this game... how is being mean to girls that demonic?

Why not do something people would consider "daredevil"... asking for the time and being annoying is a slow start. :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's a program to gain more confidence. So really, going all out on the first day isn't going to help. The first 8-ish days are somewhat 'boring' but I must say, out of all days, day 19 seems to be very interesting. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, please, please. Do NOT post what happens in the upcoming days. It does not have as strong as an effect if you do. If you must do it, put it in white text or something.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do we sell our soul to Satan, The Devil, or Beezlebub at the end?

Is that even possible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, please, please. Do NOT post what happens in the upcoming days. It does not have as strong as an effect if you do. If you must do it, put it in white text or something.
Day 19

Expose your tally-whacker to 30 women.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, I know, that's why I just called it 'day 19'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Day 2

Wasn't as exciting as I hoped. Objective: Ask 30 girls for the time again except this time, I had my cell phone on and in my hand. Well, after two approaches, I realized that they didn't even notice it, even though it was turned on, at chest level, and proudly declaring the current time. So, I took it to the next level. First, I set my cell back 10 minutes, then I tried asking them for the time. As they reached for their cell, I raised up my phone right in front of them, and called them out for being too fast. I got a lot of weird 'WTF?' expressions, but the good stuff were the arguments about the time I had.

"3:45"
"No look! It's 3:35, you're fast"
"That's wrong, it's 45!"
"You didn't adjust for day light savings, silly"
"Day light savings is an hour!"
"Yeah, but there's another one that's 10 minutes and starts February 1st"
"Uh, really? When did that start?"
"Like in the 30s"

I got two girls convinced there's a 10 minute day light savings; the other girl that I got into an argument said I was making **** up and walked away. It was hard to keep a straight face.

Another time, I went into a random room in this monstrous lecture hall (it's like a skyscraper if you put it on it's side, literally) and starting asking a mixed group of 5. I got really weird looks even though I didn't think they noticed the cell, and the people near by were giving stares that were a bit too strange. As I walked out, I realized I had just been in that room not even 5 minutes before...

Day 3 coming up...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds pretty weird. I'm scared just thinking about what the later days could be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, if you are already as confident as you are now that you start discussing the time with complete random chicks. Skip to day 8 or something. It really won't be interesting for you otherwise. :p This challenge is really aimed at people that have a below zero amount of confidence. And this works great for a lot of them. If you are already thinking of extra stuff to do with these challenges, you might as well skip the 'boring' stuff you have no problems with doing anyway

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, if you are already as confident as you are now that you start discussing the time with complete random chicks. Skip to day 8 or something. It really won't be interesting for you otherwise. :p This challenge is really aimed at people that have a below zero amount of confidence. And this works great for a lot of them. If you are already thinking of extra stuff to do with these challenges, you might as well skip the 'boring' stuff you have no problems with doing anyway
I want to complete the whole thing. Besides, I have a bet with Ren that I can finish it before he does ($50 bet).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Day 2

Wasn't as exciting as I hoped. Objective: Ask 30 girls for the time again except this time
Haha, that's it, I can't do this. First I screwed up reading ahead by reading this post, and second, there is no way I can even encounter 30 girls in one day :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have a mall or anything near you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom