the default 3D or an optional 2D auras

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
although i know that the turbo aura is going to have some major improvements, maybe some people would like a sprite, instead of the 3D auras.
you could animate it so the aura pulsates up like the ones in the series, or for the people who like the 3D one can pick that. although most people will use the 3D one, a 2D sprite could just be something else to add, plus it may help with lag. (probly not since the aura isnt very high in polys) remember im not saying replace the aura completly, just wanna think of something to make the experience have more variety.
you could select to have 3D or 2D auras in the advanced options somewhere. what do you think.

Best answers
I think that is a good idea to add for users that don't have computers with 60 fps all the time. Although it may look a little bad (3-d model with 2-d sprite) it can work out. I doubt any one has that bad of a computer that they would need this though.

Best answers
the ugly 3d aura should definitely be replaced by a 2d sprite;
A. it's more like the show (you never saw anything but the pulsating line around a character)
B. it definitely decreases lag
C. it looks better than the ugly 3d model

also, aura's should produce light (remember goku fighting yakon?)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the next 3D aura is gonna be alot better than the current one. and the current one is ugly you say? well people have theyre opinions, i dont think its bad, but the next one is gonna be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom