the darkness humanity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i donno wat to said....but this murderer really make me wanna pound him to death...

who in the world could do such thing on the defendness girl.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nevada/2006/sep/24/092410703.html

that made me realize the humanity is so freaking dark and bloody...maybe Omega sherron was right.....that end of world was created by human self!!

destroy all human!!!(well....that is a good game... on ps2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know humanity is going insane when people throw video game and Dragonball Z jokes while discussing the uber brutal homocide of a mere 16-year old girl. A child

Anyways, yeah, this IS pretty ****ed up. though theres tons of these incidents around america.

Best answers
Kaination said:
You know humanity is going insane when people throw video game and Dragonball Z jokes while discussing the uber brutal homocide of a mere 16-year old girl. A child

Anyways, yeah, this IS pretty ****ed up. though theres tons of these incidents around america.
then we just observe that happen again? so like cooler and shishio said the human is hopeless....nothing like garbage.....

well......i'm more like alien.........i wish alien can take over this planet and purify it.......i would grad to help!! even blew up with deathball.
human deserve to be destroyed!! dirty weakness race in the universe!!(like frieza always called STUPID MONKEY!!)

anyway.....that guy must be executed and demonish his family and friend becuz they r untouchable and dangerous which they would done the same thing again(to follow nazi article...the crimmal, *** and lunatic's blood is sin and quilty, thou shell not spare they alive and destroy they DNA completely!!)

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
well......i'm more like alien.........i wish alien can take over this planet and purify it.......i would grad to help!! even blew up with deathball.
human deserve to be destroyed!! dirty weakness race in the universe!!(like frieza always called STUPID MONKEY!!)
Wow. O_O . that was scary.
Anyways, yeah this story is pretty messed up, things like this happen everyday, people are ****ed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about the aliens just anally purify you :~O

i dont know about you guys, but i dont want to be purified...

Best answers
Jehuty187 said:
Wow. O_O . that was scary.
Anyways, yeah this story is pretty messed up, things like this happen everyday, people are ****ed.
so we should stop it...even goku would agree with me!! by the way we should send those unnormal people to the deathcamp and torture they to death.....(hanrick himmer's way.....kill more than 8 million people!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what's worse is how desensitized I am to it.

like frieza always called STUPID MONKEY!!
He was referring to Saiyans. And what the hell does DBZ have to do with a homicide? That's right, nothing.

that guy must be executed and demonish his family and friend becuz they r untouchable and dangerous which they would done the same thing again
How does this have anything to do with his family? They didn't do anything. And lets not presume. The man is still innocent, unless he's been tried and found guilty already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To the point of the original topic, far worse has happened to far younger.

To the point of bunkers.... derailment, this thread is closed.

Bunker if you're going to make a thread on a serious topic like this, I would advise against quoting anime to support your argument. I would also advise against negating the original point of your thread by suggesting the genocide of the human race because you want to be an alien... or whatever the hell you were talking about.

And I really shouldn't have to say this, but if you're going to spout pro-nazi bull**** again, I'll make sure you don't stay here long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom