The Dark Knight

Best answers
damn sexy model,michael.i dont't know the character but it looks good IMO.

DMW

Best answers
Lookiing great how about a side view.And he's from CT,man i havnt played that game in man i cant remember.I completely forgot everyone in that game except Chrono,That girl with him,and the big robot.Thats honestly all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the biceps are both too long, and too big. your using a loooot of loops that arent really needed as well. try finding davidskiwans dbz anatomy pics and using those for the arms (since magus was drawn by toriyama)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His cape needs to be longer, unless you already know that, and cut-up at the bottom, like this.

Best answers
It isnt his cape, its his hair, Ive done his cape, its just hidden =) And the hair and cape will be alpha mapped =o.

Best answers
Oooh i like it. You should do Crono's mom next :D

About the arms i don't think the biceps should have an indent like that if you know what i mean. If you remove that i think it'll look fine.

Best answers
Okay.. Well the model is at 2984 polygons (tri) at the moment. Arms left! This is like the first hands Ive done in a LONG time, I havent done new ones since.. before my ash model XD.

Magus 6

Best answers
Looks pretty good to me. Can't crit because i dont know what the hell a magus is. But it looks good according to those pictures some one posted of him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may believe the one that black neo posted, the skinned magus was created by Darksun I believe. I'm sure of it.

and Laheen, <3!! =O J00 creating a secy machine there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun think so. Darksuns real name is Anthony Lopes, and I don't see that name in the team listing.

Looking good laheen, you gotta skin this one :p.

Best answers
I didnt see it either, (I checked as well) Too bad the team died, got shut down =(. My max is on the frits >_<. Enix.. want to make me a skinning tutorial? X-D.

Best answers
magus(your model :p ) really looks good, and i think every tutorial will be used by people, so every tut is welcome, right? anyway, it looks great :)

Best answers
Update:

Everything is done! Now for some tweeking and optimising! Stands at 3682 polygons (tris) which means Im 182 polygons over my limit.. time for some cutting.

Magus 7
Magus 7 Wire

Best answers
Mmm, Ill see about the legs dude ^_^.

Well, I made a 'little' sythe, VERY quickly, watchall think? (Ill end up replacing this in the end probably)

Polygon count is 3990, (10 off my limit now, since I added the sythe ^_^[This is counted in tri's btw])

Magus Sythe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah sexy stuff man, loving it, though, btw my refs arent always that reliable, i think the lower legs are too long, and maybe the head could be a tiny bit bigger. But as it is, you've done a ****ing awesome job D: its amazing man i love it ^_^. Who's gonna be skinning it?

Btw that other model of magus definately wasnt skinned by darksun, you can tell by the quality and style =/

Best answers
Hmmmm...? And were did he dropped his glowes??
Anywayzz goodzz workzzzzz. :shocked:

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
woah sexy stuff man, loving it, though, btw my refs arent always that reliable, i think the lower legs are too long, and maybe the head could be a tiny bit bigger. But as it is, you've done a ****ing awesome job D: its amazing man i love it ^_^. Who's gonna be skinning it?

Btw that other model of magus definately wasnt skinned by darksun, you can tell by the quality and style =/
Teehee ^_^. Well I was going to get kamajama to skin it, but gg would bash him since he has some other esf work to do.. D:. So I guess its just me trying to skin him =x. I need practice anyway, so bring it on XD. There isnt going to be much updates today, I have school D:.

Oh and, gir or anyone, can you tell me how I could build the shoulders better? right now I dont think they will deform gewd.. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom