ThE BiG TaUrNaMeNt

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This taurnament is a fight like u never seen before 6 people are aloud to come in. The taurnament is going to start at this mounth on the 20 at 1.00 pm
get your selfs ready because its going to be a great battle.
my email is [email protected] im in from today too the 20'ths its going to be great.

o and i need someone to host this map for me so if u are just email me k
thats all...................................... :rolleyes: here are some pics were the taurnament is going to be

be ready i could do something noone can do ThIs Is My LaSt ReSoRt :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is this? A battle royale?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
huu ever is going to compit i need them add me to there msn messenger so we can talk about it and get ready for the taurnament. i need someone to create so if u are add me to msn messenger and so i could see that u have a great connection to the enternet so it wont lag. trust me people its going to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get out of the ring what happens do you lose or are you allow to stand up and keep the match between the guy your fighting??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well u could fly and if u tauch the floor then u lose and the nexy fighters comes and huu ever has the hiest score wings

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh awesome I wanted to have a tournament like that but I guess I never did one.Awesome perfect then expect me there. ;D I hope I don't get owned I'll have to practice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Hit the floor and you're out" seems a little odd, I mean, you could just teleport above someone hit them and GG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the ring is way too small in that map to do a "ground forfeit" type tournament.. count me out

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea up its a hight map too.o and vegetto91 and huu ever going to compit u need to email me so i can see huus copiling my msn messenger email is [email protected] and my aim sreenname is orazzero be sure u email me so i can get u ready

Best answers
hey dude if ya want me too ill ref the match, i treid óne of these tournaments one with like 20 people and it was fun, but it just got boring after a while, watching them and stuff, we did the grand tournament map which worked great, since it has warm up ring to warm up on and stuff, (i got ´second place :) ) anyway ill ref the match and introduce fighters and stuff if ya want me too? ill make sure that people dont touch ground and keep fightin if no1 saw them, anyway let me know if ya want me to and ill mail ya after i hear if ya want me to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i wanna join 2, i added u on msn.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
people this is an advise the taurnaments location is usa miami so if u need to go to sleep i advice u to not go becase the taurnament ends at 3.00

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maxstokkebye2 u coud if u have a good good connection so we dont have two have bad ping.BuT theres A rule only 6 people can enter k stay with it or lose it maxstokkebye2 because its going to be one heck of a ride and i mean fong lol............ :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SERVER NAME] ThE BiG TaUrNaMeNt.
mAp nAmE] big arena.

RuLe # 1:IF U GET HIT AND FALL ON TOP OF THE RING OR SOMETHING U WILL NOT LOSE.

RuLe # 2:NO {KI} THAT MEANS NO SHOTING POWERS ONLY {MELEE}.

RuLe # 3:IF U TAUSH OR FALL OR GET HIT BY YOUR OPONNENT AND GO TO THE GROUND WICH IS THE GREEN GRASS U LOSE.

RuLe # 4:IF U GET KILLED IN THE AIR OR IN THE RING WICH U COULD TAUCH U WILL STILL FIGHT. THE ONLY WAY U COULD LOSE IS IF U GO TO THE GROUND NOT BEING DEAD.

RuLe # 5:GIVE IT ALL U GOT GUYS BECAUSE ITS A FIGHT LIKE U WILL NEVER SEE BEFORE. AND EXPECIALY WHEN U FIGHT WITH ME.

PLEASE PEOPLE I WANT A GOOD MACTH I WANT SOMEONE TO STEP IN THE RING AND GIVE ME ALL U GOT PLEASE I WANT A GOOD FIGHT LIKE IVE NEVER HAD BEFORE. DONT WORRY ILL MAKE SHORE ILL BE THE BEST FIGHT EVER.

Best answers
Behold the all might QUAD POST!!! dude use the edit button on the bottom right of ur post..this gets old pretty dran fast. :\ anyway im not joining cuz of same reasons of Gmans. Too easy too win AND lost at the same time.. :S so count me out..

-NeLo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom