The big scene.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a story I made up in my head. Edits or pointers are okay.

.I walked up to a guy. He was being sexualy assaulted. A kid that were making fun of him were saying that he had man boobs. I walked up, grabbed the guy in the arm ( not the one being funned at ) and I said "If you mess with him again, I will kick your ass." They ran away. The guy didn't even say thanks. Later on I found that he was awrktestic (really shy people). I felt good.

Then when I walked home, the kid came back, but with his friends. He wanted to start a fight with me. I yet said "You can't fight without your friends huh?"

The kid ran up to me trying to kick my bawls. I hold my fist hard, and puched. I did a hard blow on the guy. His nose is broken, bleeding. His gang went toward me. I prepared myself to deflect the attacks. They picked up dirt rocks, I picked up real rocks. I threw them as hard as I can, making the perfect shot. Then, I saw blackness.

I woke up in a new world. I was in the hospital. I look at the mirror, here I was torn into pieces, really old. I was in a coma for 6 years. I got up, and wondered what happen.

The nurse came in a sarrow face.
"Good morning Ameri-" paused quickly. She was shocked. She told me the information that I needed, but no story how I got here.

I walked out the hostpital, and walked to my home. When I rang the doorbell, someone answered. It was my mom.
"Mom?"
"Jim ?"
"MOM????"
"JIMMY!!!!"

I asked myself who was Jimmy, but I didn't care. I wanted to know what had happen to me.

-Sorry, I wrote in my paper, but It's late for me and I have to study for my test I'll edit this when I have time tommorow.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. I got bored. It was supposed to be a story that I did for school but it was so boring, and so many mistakes on it, I decided to post it here for help. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom