The Big Fight

Best answers
by weston (not me its my friend)

Let me tell you of a story I know about a boy named Goku jr. the 2and. Little Goku, was born in the wilderness along with his brother, Gochi. Goku and Gochi played together as children and fought as teenagers, with Goku always losing, and/or being thrown to the moon.
Gochi was always a step higher than Goku, but Goku strived to become better than his brother. One day, Goku jr. 2 found a dragonball. Dragonballs have the power to grant wishes to the one possessing all seven of them. So Goku ventured off and collected the other six, and summoned Shenron, the Eternal Dragon.
Goku told Shenron that he wanted to become more powerful than his brother, so Shenron granted Goku the power to turn super Saiyan.
Goku jr. 2 went to his brother and challenged him to a fight. After things got bad, and nearly blowing up the Earth, Goku went S.S.J. "Yaah!" he said, and his hair spiked up, and turned yellow, and his eyes turned green. "No way!" said Gochi, who then got the crap kicked out of him. "I will now use the move that won our great, great, great, great, great grandpa his battles!" and with that, Goku jr. 2 readied a Kamehameha wave.
"Ka-me-ha-me-HAAA!" Boom!! A beam of blue light shot out of Goku's hands and blasted Gochi literally, and into a rock. "Boys!" said Goku jr. 1, "What the heck's going on out here?!" With that, Goku jr. 1 grounded them both, until they repaired the half of the Earth that Goku jr. 2 had blown off! "What did I do?" Asked Gochi in a confused way. "Easy," said Goku jr. 1, "You started it." "No I didn't!" said Gochi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom