The Better Soda

Best answers
pespi makes my mouth all dry and tasteless and coke is good it has a extremely less but same effect i like citrus drinks like mountain dew and dr pepper is ok but kinda 2 sweet

ZuL

Best answers
I was the first one who voted for cheese! Wonder why...?

ZuL

Best answers
listen man i thin coke is the best , too. and now please tell me how i can insert a sig in a thread

Best answers
coke all the way how else will i make my caffine serum to keep me up so the aliens dont get me

1/2coke
1/2heated coke
couple of caffine pills
a little coffea
a multa vitamin
ginko bilum
2energy drink
stick in a bledder and purray

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4xMega-Saiyajin, click on the F.A.Q. Button on the top of the page, because that is one F.A.Q.

Lid

L
hmmm... coke has 300 votes, and only 100 people have viewed this thread... yeah i love the sense in that, now give cheese 1000... and pepsi 2000 votes :)

Best answers
I've already explained pepsi in another thread. It tastes like cr@p, and theres a 95% chance it was drained from a hairy goat sack.

And thank you wh0ever cranked the coke vote up, lol. (deverz more than likely :D)

Best answers
hah someone messed with the poll
anyways coca cola tastes too much like cocoa
pepsi has a nice sweet taste

Best answers
Please tell me how it tastes like cocoa, lol.

Thats the main reason why i don't like pepsi to much, its to sweet, it just makes my stomach sick.

Now coke, it goes great with anything. Yeah!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Coca-Cola used to have four ingredients, Carbonated Water, Sugar, Cola bean, and Cocaine. Cocaine was removed by the FDA in the early 1900's. It used to be green :)

But that taste your talking about is cola bean, not Cocaine (the Coca in Coca-Cola) lol. Pepsi only made one softdrink that had Cola, and not Cola flavoring. That was Crystal Pepsi, the only pepsi I liked.

I know too much about food :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if i had to chose between coke and pepsi i would chose coke if it was from a can but pepsi if i was at a fast food place... (i dont know why but the pepsi fresh from the machine tastes better than the coke)

Best answers
[ticked] omg some stupid admin keeps doing that, w h o e ver it is, stop it, just because you think you have more power, doesn't mean you can screw around with the things around here. Now stop, like what we asked you to do in the is ki real thread. It's getting annoying [/ticked] also, coke rulez! it's good for when you have a sandwhich, but only when it's cold.

machine: pepsi
restaurant:coke
special places (no, you sick ppl) like roller rinks, skateparks...:coke, the pepsi takes like it's just super and water
sandwhiches:COKE ALL THE WAY! It washes off mor bread from you upper mouth.

[po'ed]AHH STUPID CENSORING!! w***ver's, w***ver, ****py...what next!?[/po'ed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah coke is the best most of the time...

Best answers
Deverz isn't a stupid admin, didn't you check his little quote under his sig? He's the "Nicer Admin," lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
who says you cant add your own "coke" to your cola? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh im sure vt has something to say about it.. (j/k man)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all:
anyways coca cola tastes too much like cocoa
How would u know??

Second:
Actually Coca-Cola used to have four ingredients, Carbonated Water, Sugar, Cola bean, and Cocaine. Cocaine was removed by the FDA in the early 1900's. It used to be green
No, it didn't have cocaine!! It had extracts from the cocoa bush!! Basically, cocaine but anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom