Db = None havent seen any of it
DBZ = Freiza vs Goku
DBGT = None entie show was crap
DBZ Movie = Movie 8 Broli V Z Fighters
ESF = Me fighting a super bot xD

Best answers
db: Goku vs Krillin
dbz: None DBZ sucked badly
dbgt: SSJ4Goku vs Super18 (that fight was Excellent)

Movies: DBZ Movie 10 The son Family vs Brolly ( simply amazing how they came toghter at once and killed him)

Tv Special: History of Trunks

Best answers
Dragonball: Goku vs King Piccilo

Dragonball Z: Argg The reason i went to Naruto!!

Dragonball Gt : I enjoyed all the fights

Movies: Movie 12 Gogeta vs Jambena

Best answers
Db: Yamcha vs Tein
dbz: Crap nothing more but pure crap
dbgt: Small Goku vs Bebi Vegeta
dbz movies: Movie 7 Zfighters vs Super Android 13
Tv Special: Bardock The Father of Goku
Video Game: Plan to Destory The Sayain Pt 1 & 2

Best answers
DB: Goku vs. Tien
DBZ: Goku vs. Frieza, and any fight including Majin Vegeta (VS Goku and VS buu)
DBGT: Who watches DBGT? Its crap.
Movies: Brolly kicking everyone's ass

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first Brolli movie fight was BS, the ending anyhow. The fact that Goku laid Brolli out with one punch was kinda unreal, even if Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Vegeta gave him their power. I thought anyhow.

Best answers
Don't talk bad about GT, some people actually like it :p... cough* cough* me. cough* cough* lol.. anyways

DB=Gotta be goku rapin the red ribbon army
DBZ=Either goku vs frieza or Gohan vs cell... ACtauly NO! MAjin Vegeta vs Goku :) that was sexy
DBGT= SSJ4 Gogeta vs That.. dragon guy.. forgot his name

Best answers
Maistro said:
DBGT: Goku vs Uub only real DBZ style looking battle , the rest of the battles in GT sucked arse ( None realy had action in it atleast not like they had in DBZ )

Movie's : Z-Fighters vs Brolly Movie 08 ( I never seen a guy kick their asses so badly , his way of fighting was brutal and i liked it ^^ )
Couldnt agree more about those things.

Off topic: Does anyone know why cell didnt come back to life along with all the other bad guys in movie 12 (janemba)

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
dbz: None DBZ sucked badly
dbgt: SSJ4Goku vs Super18 (that fight was Excellent)
when did goku fight 18? dumbass... and the fight youre talking about sucked serious ass.
goku's like "omg let me keep shooting 10x kamehamehas at him and see if it works".

GT is so retarded.

/kicks GT in the nuts... then AL

Best answers
Cyfore said:
when did goku fight 18? dumbass... and the fight youre talking about sucked serious ass.
goku's like "omg let me keep shooting 10x kamehamehas at him and see if it works".

GT is so retarded.

/kicks GT in the nuts

The Dumbass Comment Wasnt Nessecary since it was a mistake and i meant to put super 17..second who are u to call anyone dumb when your kicking gt in the nuts :S arent u the smart one didnt know the GT Logo had body parts you idiot..third...thats your damn oppion dont get mad at me you dumb dbz noob on account that i think gt is better than your precious dbz

Best answers
lol thats how it is, just like this sailor moon vs dbz thread..the comment was, did you that the sailor moon character can beat the dbz character

Dbz fanboys: What no way, i cant not accept the fact that a bunch of teenage little girls can beat my percious dbz fighters so i have no choice but to do the next best thing Flame Flame Flame Lmao

Gt is better, thats my oppion atleast, u think its stupid so leave it at that everyone dosent have to agree with you ya know. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Babyboy said:
Dbz fanboys: What no way, i cant not accept the fact that a bunch of teenage little girls can beat my percious dbz fighters so i have no choice but to do the next best thing Flame Flame Flame Lmao
Dude that was funny and so true LOLLOL

Best answers
He is right though about that fight ( The made Goku into a retard in GT , if it doenst work the first time itll never work Z Goku would know that but retard GT Goku though hey i should give him energy , he why not give him 20 kamehameha's and a few Super kamehameha's , but Z Goku on the other hand would notice his special ability and would just melee his ass silly instead of feeding the bastard ( and if GT Goku would have done this he would have beaten Super 17 in no time , but then again they needed to show how they ****ed up the characters

About Cell in the Janemba movie i think its a plot hole but no-one knows for sure

Best answers
I have 2 absolutely best fights, both of which are from DBZ ^^....but i can't decide which is better.

Vegeta vs 2nd Stage Cell (where he just whoops his ass all over the place)
and
Goku vs Perfect Cell (that one episode "No More Rules". w-o-w, the 1st time i saw it i just had no words. The guy who animated that episode needs to be made into a god.)

Best answers
I have no particular DB favorite fights.

ALL the GT fights where just sad...*no need to dwell on that..*

Goku VS Vegeta (Saiyan Saga..Vegeta was a Madman!)

Recoom VS Vegeta (fun to watch..what can I say)

Goku VS Jeice and Burter (some funny stuff..Make a move!)

Vegeta VS Captain Ginyu (pleasing to Mein Eyes)

Goku VS Frieza (Long and drawn out..but, it had ALOT of good moments)

Piccolo VS 17 followed by the fight against Imperfect Cell (includes Tien and 16's attempts at stopping Perfection)

"Super Vegeta" VS 2nd Form Cell (A beatdown amongst beatdowns..including Vegeta getting stomped by "Perfection"..NOT to mention..FINAL FLASH..even though I knew of this technique it still shocked me to see it like THAT)

SS2 Gohan VS Cell (Needless to say...one of my favorite moments in DBZ)

"Majin Vegeta" VS SS2 Goku (My absolute favorite fight..if it were a fight to the finish, at the level of power each warrior used...I believe Vegeta would come out the winner..sadly I don't think he was even CLOSE to being evil enough to "send him to 'the Dimension beyond' the next Dimension"...Instant Transmission really started to annoy me at this point..light..)

"Majin Vegeta" VS Fat Buu (I believe if this was the death of Buu..Vegeta would have made up for his past "transgressions"..and It would finally put an end to "the fued" between him and Kakkorot. That's my ideal ending for the fight...see Bulma mourn afterwards along with Trunks...Goku gets surprised..and Vegeta might get his fight with Kakkorot in the Other World afterall...but thats just me...)

Vegetto VS "Buu-Han" (Fun to Watch)

The Fight Against Kid Buu (The uncut-version was MUCH better in my opinion..Very well made...aside from Vegeta getting choked and Goku forgetting that he can't regather energy in his "living" body..silly fool)

-Too many favorites...YES..
I just couldn't decide on two or three..Sorry:smile:

Best answers
Tapion never fought the Z-Fighters dude he was a Hero who helped the Z-Fighters beat Hildegarn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom