The Best Engine

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardok, cut down on your sigs, or I will cut them for you.

One Big or two Small.

You have one Big, one Gigantic. :S

Thank you.

Best answers
sorry, the Renegade pic is not part of my profile I was just adverstising Renegade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
i dont know if u know... but ONI has Quake II engine so u can delete that one, halflife too (only a bit modified)
geomod would be nice for blowing up rocks and stuff, but just as QIII it won't have big levels, so, i go for DOOM!!!!!!
hehe.. i.. eehh. mean. tribes II
really? i did not know that Oni used the Q2 enigi, if any mod can be botherd, then they can edit it lol

Best answers
I dont care what anyone says the Q3 engine is the greatest with Red fraction in a close second(Destroyable terrain Kick a$s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Baku
I dont care what anyone says the Q3 engine is the greatest with Red fraction in a close second(Destroyable terrain Kick a$s

the gromod engi is buggy, and it does not really work... it was a nice idea, but it just never took off, no new game uses it.

Best answers
d00ds think about this , namek frieza vs goku on geomod. EXPLOSIONS everywheres, islands sinking, frieza trying to destroy world goku stops him crashes everywhere craters on every island that what that would be like i wish some1 would make a dbz mod for red faction or using the geomod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, well someone bumped this big time, but anyways...

now the warfare engi is out, i have to say that owns all, the modding is very easy, the map editer rules, and the KAT tools is very handy for more then just nice deaths, but also better maps (bridges that swing and stuff) and life like cars and stuff, w00t:p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that may of been me I voted, does that bring it up? Anyways I voted for C&C Renegade

Best answers
This isan't a opinion based thing really, if your going straight with facts that is. Today you see most games now hanging on the big engines with flexibility. The best engine up there has to be Q3 because as you notice; the gaming industry has alot of games focused on that engine. Now I watched my cousin play a "Doom 3 Leek" And his computer was made custom for high speed gaming. Let me tell you, that engine was so bad ass it can bring any slightly better than average computer down to a crawl. So my best bet is that Q3 is the best engine "On that list" Now if you put the DoomIII engine up there it would be the best there was.

Retired
Best answers
this is definatly an old thread, which should be forgotten since most games on the list are ancient (as a matter of speaking ;))

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow. That scared me. I didnt read the dates and didnt realize this was an old thread. I saw GF trunks and was like OMG HES BACK!!!! Then i read the banned part and then i read the date. Well i already voted here just cant remember what i voted on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom