The Bakuhatsuha

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sence this has been brought up multiple times in different threads I thought I would make this thread for all to debate on the best ways the move would be implemented. Please give suggestions on how it would be best used, if it would be ssj only move, if it should really be added or not. Don't post a one line answer and don't pull this offtopic. Now free thinkers begin! :)

Best answers
And you forget to tell us what Bakuhatsuha is?

Best answers
Bakuhatsuha : the move vegeta and nappa use in the sayian saga which blows up a whole city with a simple lift of two fingers :p

Used by : Nappa, Vegeta, Freeza

I would say if it was to be added it should work by just aiming your cursor on the surface area you want, then your attack will just explode the surface area you aimed at within a second! (dont know how long the charge time would be, but the released attack should be near enough instant)
If it were to hit players too, i would have to say short to medium range should be the answer.
And as grega said, it should use up 1/2 ki in one go. it would not be spammed because :

1) You would be vulnerable keep needing to recharge
2) It has limited range

So basically...Bakuhatsuha = nearly instant good area explosion with limited range and that would be fine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
medium range works only on ground (the cursur is good) makes an instant explotion on the targeted ground as big as masenko or biger (but not to much) hurts everybodey in range of the explotion uses 1/2 of ki peuple who have it (Vegeta, Cell, Frieza)
but can somebodey add something about blocking it

Best answers
Culex said:
And you forget to tell us what Bakuhatsuha is?
All for you...http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=40553 <read from this page on for stuff on the "real" Bakahatsuha and "Atomic Blast" (has no real name...) In the pages before the link Powerstruggling is discussed.
*OFFTOPIC*
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=38759&page=1&pp=30
*Offtopic I know..but there are alot of good suggestions on things in here*

-Thats all I have to say at the moment..*I'm currently reviewing ALL episodes where each form of Bakahatsuha is used for a "refresher course" on exactly WHO did what to WHOM...

*I like keeping my facts straight...and my opinions biased:smile:*
I'll come back with some ideas for this after I've given it some more thought..

Best answers
KelesK said:
Personally i think that attack is the bomb.

How it would work is a great ammout of energy would be sucked up, a little less than the final flash, the more it is charged the faster the bolt moves, BUT, this attack would take quite some time to charge to its maximum power, maybe, say the same as the final flash, maybe a little longer, if the bolt hits, you die, just like the destructo disk. How do we even this out to make it fair you all ask??? Well as I recall from the series, there was a fair chage time PLUS lightning so whats say this;-

-when charging Vegeta CANNOT move
-it is an ssj only move (if they ever give out more transformations then only for majin vegeta)
-the charge time is quite long
-when charging it is clear to other players around that the attack is being charged (large aura and lightning [maybe])
-after firing it, you cannot control it
-there is a little explosion (maybe the ki blast size) that does as much damage as a weak kamehameha splash

want a secondary fire for it too??? well how about the ring attack which has been thrown out recently. I wont give any suggestions because ive already seen some great ones thrown out
As for the whole 2 finger lifting thing, it will never be implemented as it would be spammed and it is totally unfair.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said lose 1/2 of the ki and limited range +efects only the ground so i dont think it would be spamed since ESF is mostly fliing but its good for hurting the guy you just smashed in to the ground

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it should be a fast charging move, that wouldnt really do extreme damage, but be more like a kaoken for vegeta. You could have it so he charges, you aim, let go, and it will hit the closest player in the pathway, doing as much damage as maybe 2 ki balls, but blinding them. It would be fun and very usefull.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It didn't do much damage in the show (to the fighters anyway) only Buu was seriously injured by it waaay later.

I think it's primary effect should be knockback and blinding via explosion (not like Trunk's screen whiteout). I liked the proposed method Shuyin put forth.

Honestly, all of the ki attacks take so long to charge they can hardly be spammed anymore.

Best answers
I think Bakuhatsuha could be done in ESF. Just have it that when you use Bakuhatsuha, it makes a Ki Blod around Vegeta that will only hurt other players that are in the radius of the Ki blob. Cant that be done?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on do you even know that some of you are talking about the sogijekiha
the bakuhatsuha efects only the ground not the air its a explotion on the ground

Best answers
Here is something i found on a site

Bakahatsuha- The person charges up then raises two fingers causing an explosoin under the enemy

and here is something from another site i found

Bakahatsuha - The ability to gather rocks around yourself and fire them at your opponents at will. You may either cling the rocks to your body or revolve them around you as you please

there is 2 opinions of what Bakahatsuha really is......
now wich one is the real one :confused:

Best answers
the last one is Telekenises, the one that freiza uses :D Bakahatsuha is the first one :)

Best answers
Bakahatsuha is the ability that Vegeta and Nappa know where they do a quick charge up and then raise two fingers. Once released, the attack destroies everything around them (an aura attack).
You see it done several times in DBZ and once in DBGT. Every time it was done, Nappa would be standing on the ground but, this doesnt mean that it can only be done on the ground. I dont see why this attack wouldnt work in the air. Its just a quick attack that hurts anyone that is with in the radius on the caster.
I have never really seen vegeta do this attack (where he raises his two fingers to cast it. I've only seen him just extend his arms out to cast it) but he does one just like it when he is training with the sabamen and when he fights majin buu. But who knows, that could just be his style for casting it.

Best answers
another idea would be to do it like the flamestrike from warcraft 3: some symbol flashes at the targeted position and after this short "warning" time somethin like a damaging zone could be created (see kiblob)

yet another idea would be to make it like a non-damaging thrust-move just an attack they pushes back blasts/players(maybe even dbs^^)

oh and by the way i want friezas: yellow-surrounding-you-cant-move-thingie and his death grab(the one he killed krillin with)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this...
1. Vegeta raises hand and two finger thing if possible to model and aimes.
2. Does the charge time of a big bang in the show and you see his hand glow yellow from the begginging of his charging.
3. It hits instantly
4. Pushes person that it hits back. (The explosion pushes the person)
5. Force of push depends on how far the person is from you (should be a very strong push)
6. Main damage comes from hitting someone into a wall of some sort.

If this fits the move than it could very useful to vegeta. Even costing a good amount of energy he could start charging on of his stronger attacks. This could be balanced out by just putting a timelimit on the move so that it can only be used once every 10 seconds or so. I think the move would work well but differently if you reversed everything here as well.

Best answers
Warbandit said:
think of it like this.

I just watched DBZ #018 and Nappa does that attack to finish off Tein. Krillian starts running to aid Tein so Nappa raises two fingers and in an instant, the area where Tein and Krillin was just blewup.

Best answers
than it should be an sj AND ssj attack.

maybe something like that:
-medium radius (maybe a little smaler than a full KI Blop)
-it could raise up to sky and make contant dmg, 20 dmg per second (perhaps some 'meters' high)
-charge time, 0,5 seconds, and it use constantly youre KI up until you finished, 5 sec.

sry, i know my gramar is bad...

Best answers
WhyNot said:
than it should be an sj AND ssj attack.

maybe something like that:
-medium radius (maybe a little smaler than a full KI Blop)
-it could raise up to sky and make contant dmg, 20 dmg per second (perhaps some 'meters' high)
-charge time, 0,5 seconds, and it use constantly youre KI up until you finished, 5 sec.

sry, i know my gramar is bad...

y dont u just start with 5 dmg in SJ and go from there. 20 IS WAY too much a second. and maybe increase 5 sec to about 10 sec

Really though. he was shooting the blast from the ground. in the buu saga he shot it from himself in a beam blast. Perhaps primary fire can be the ground explosion, and the secondary fire the blast thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom