The Avengers

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By Galactus, you mean Thanos the mad Titan, right? o_o Because that ugly mug belonged to Thanos, Galactus is a F4 villain, and is thus currently owned by Fox, its the same reason the Avengers needed to use the Chitauri instead of the Skrull. Thanos, on the other hand, was an Avenger Villain first, and later on became associated with Silver Surfer. Also, Kevin Fiege and Joss Whedon disagree with you and think its Thanos. Which makes it Thanos.:fight:
Yes, I did my research after I posted :) you are right. Nevertheless, I expect a powerful sequel even with him.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I watched it last night with my girlfriend and it was epic. So many good scenes and one liners! I love this type of humor and the Hulk was insanely cool when he smashed a certain someone!

These spoilers are a little bit about the villain in the end of the Avengers and how it can relate to a potential sequel.
I don't know if people got the reference, but Thanos' smile when the Chitauri leader said "is to court with Death" was awesome. Death is actually a female in the Marvel universe and Thanos is obsessed with her. In the Thor movie, you could also see the source of Thanos' power. A certain gauntlet in Odin's chambers.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now all we need is for DC to make justice league but i doubt they will get anywhere near the qulity of movie avengers was
[h=1][/h]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SO ******* good. The Iron Man and Thor scene in the beginning was awesome, and everyone had awesome parts near the end. Hulk tears the whole ******* place a part in a very awesome manner. They weren't afraid to make certain fighting moves/stances "comic booky" which is great. Everyone tries to be so ******* gritty and realistic now.

The Hulk and the jet was one of my favorite Hulk moments.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A justice league movie would be awesome. That needs to happen. But they need to ignore Wonder Woman and probably hawk girl.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the avengers was really good, the Xanatos gambit played by loki was just awesome. everyone i went to the cinema with thought Loki lost, but really... what did he want? he never wanted earth, he never wanted to rule there. he's only ever been interested in Asgard, a place he couldn't return to without the tesserect right?

so he finds the tesserect, unleashes the army of Thanos on earth, distracts Thor, is ultimately captured... is completely and utterly calm about the whole thing BOTH times they capture him, and then the smirk on his face when Thor is taking him "home" to Asgard. you can see it in his eyes completely.

Loki got EXACTLY what he wanted. he's now on Asgard, where he can deliver the infinity gauntlet to Thanos.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can't wait to see Thanos tear shit up. One of my favorite villains. Tough enough to take out the entire Avengers roster by himself, and smarter than any of the greatest minds on Marvel Earth.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Can't wait to see Thanos tear shit up. One of my favorite villains. Tough enough to take out the entire Avengers roster by himself, and smarter than any of the greatest minds on Marvel Earth.
so how was he defeated exactly? I mean, by what you are saying, he simply won in the comics..

After all, a comic book author will never write a story about the hero dying in the end and that is it, no revival, no deus ex machina. He was simply weaker and therefore failed.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Usually in comics there's a plot device that makes beings who are superior in power lose to weaker characters. For example, Galactus who is a universal abstract and can easily destroy every Marvel hero was driven away when Silver Surfer distracted him long enough for Reed Richards to get the Ultimate Nullifier (something that can destroy and recreate the entire multiverse). Thanos doesn't really care about Marvel Earth. His main goal is just to please Death, but he subsciously wants to lose, and its usually himself that he gets defeated by.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how was he defeated exactly? I mean, by what you are saying, he simply won in the comics..

After all, a comic book author will never write a story about the hero dying in the end and that is it, no revival, no deus ex machina. He was simply weaker and therefore failed.
you mean like how captain america never got assassinated? and how the human torch isn't dead either?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i think the avengers was really good, the Xanatos gambit played by loki was just awesome. everyone i went to the cinema with thought Loki lost, but really... what did he want? he never wanted earth, he never wanted to rule there. he's only ever been interested in Asgard, a place he couldn't return to without the tesserect right?

so he finds the tesserect, unleashes the army of Thanos on earth, distracts Thor, is ultimately captured... is completely and utterly calm about the whole thing BOTH times they capture him, and then the smirk on his face when Thor is taking him "home" to Asgard. you can see it in his eyes completely.

Loki got EXACTLY what he wanted. he's now on Asgard, where he can deliver the infinity gauntlet to Thanos.
This just blew my mind, I hadn't thought of that... and it's by all likelihood 100% true.

Sonic The Hedgehog
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have seen it a few weeks ago or a month can't remember was to busy did not see this thread until now, But i loved that movie alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom