the amazing spider-man issue 700

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
The 700 chapter was total bullshit! I didn't like that ending for The Amazing Spider-Man, and Doc Ock isn't even considered to be the main main baddie in Spider-Man. :/ Why couldn't Peter Parket just end being Spider-Man, or looooose his powers? Then all the responsibility would have been lost as well. As I said, bullshit!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dat damt im reading right now the superior spider-man issue 2 its doc ock but he has the mind from peter parker first tought it was phil urich tough doc goddamn ock wants him dead doc ock is a good guy now btw

ja issue 700 was kinda crazy issue 699 phil urich destroyed a whole building with a goblin scream xdd the hobgoblin should had be the final villain for pete

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 700 chapter was total bullshit! I didn't like that ending for The Amazing Spider-Man, and Doc Ock isn't even considered to be the main main baddie in Spider-Man. :/ Why couldn't Peter Parket just end being Spider-Man, or looooose his powers? Then all the responsibility would have been lost as well. As I said, bullshit!
We could somehow have Ben Reilly somehow come and be Spider Man.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bro ben reily is dead only kane clone is alive

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I read the Superior Spider-Man, I didn't like the design and I hated Otto going about and doing everything his way. But I was happy because of the ending! GO PETE!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
happier thing is peter is somehow in ottos mind keeping otto out for bad things and stuff cant wait for next issue,all around the world they are releasing special comic book with 120 sites 5x issues from ASM wich is nice too

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ben Reilly will never die! He is forever Spider Man!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That or the Stark Armor Spidersuit

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather have this happen than replacing Peter with another person. (I'm looking at you, Ultimate Spider-man)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
who readed the superior spider-man issue 2

who readed ultimate spider-man V2 #4 (miles morales) were he meets the amazing spider-man were peter goes meet mj and aunt may wich he is supposed to be dead ?

who readed ultimate spider-man V2 miles morales vs venom ?

those issues are bit old but still

p.s who does who dont know

the amazing spider-man got ported into an alternative universe in issue 500-600 cant remember where he is there already dead and where miles just got to be spider-man

p.s im a bit new in miles morales story just brought 2 comics and its so awesome how he got the webshooters from peters aunt may

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom