Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
xbox one version has been delayed to an unknown release date

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so who watched the movie

gwen dies, no villain will die, man in black coat is gustav fiers a manipulator (kind of wierd hes actually a captain america character), norman osborn dont die hell be alive with his brain in kryogen technologie,after credits scene with X-men ,felicia hardy becomes new origin (due she is assistant from osborn,come on marc webb ur ruiing the whole storyline), venom ,carnage, and morbius possible in the next movie due their "projects are mentioned"being carried on in the ending, u can clearly see in the movie that is was peters fault that gwen died,there is no goblin formular harry used the TOXIN from the genetic enhanced spiders which bitten peter , in the ending he was trully cured
the jackal is in ravencroft (son of owner) ,there are 3 different venom projects going along ( carnage ,toxin, venom) when peter is going to gwen in news paper (kind of easter egg) its saying mass murder cassidy finally catched
and what the hell why he is chameleon damn tought it was jackal, has open ending the movie ends when spidey begins his fight with rhino and fiers revives osborn, well there was even more which i cant post here and sad thing is that most scenes of trailers werent in the movie as example that oscorp hat parker family under surveillance

p.s the mobile phone game just spoiled that a certain symbiote will be in next movie and is a sinister six member revealing also tat the venom suit which should had cured osborn was in a syntethic plant with genetally enhanced spider which oscorp was destroyng but the symbiote absorbed the spider toxin which transformed harry and onow the suit has spider like abilitys eddie was a test subject.....

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
here is a walkthrough of the xbox360 version of the game

[video=youtube;zHFGIMZnRbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFGIMZnRbQ[/video]

[video=youtube;meGTj9IvhS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGTj9IvhS4&index=3&list=PLZb24Eo3bScXMa4hIVAB9AEIa_7vOCXDn[/video]

wow shocker first known enemy (herman schultz)

as we can see spidey has finally lifebar again

they improved alot the web rush and web swing mechanic !

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the launch trailer

[video=youtube;iNdANl8RyGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdANl8RyGE[/video]

xbox one release with DLCS at 1 july

Last edited:
The Magic Booper
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just pre-ordered! Coming out Tuesday for pc. Hopefully all the hype doesn't hinder the experience.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;qK-LPEtbajQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK-LPEtbajQ[/video]

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If noone else will say it I will. God the graphics seem awful in this one! Seems to also suffer from poor optimization. I'm running it on an GTX 760 at max settings and I get framerate drops every time I flick my mouse around 180. Should be getting a smooth 60FPS when considering I can play Batman AO at max averaging 58 FPS in the benchmark! But yea I feel like I'm playing GTA Vice City with some mod with those graphics. The cars looks so square and boxy and same goes for the buildings. The web swinging is weird with shoddy camera work that feels less impactful than the first one and definitely less cinematic!

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Tested it today and dunno what they did but swinging around and using the webzip is kinda impossible...if you want to reach a specific spot. The controlls are a bit better if you pay with a gamepad and i agree...it's poorly optimized like allmost every console port.
After some time i somehow got used to the swinging system but then sry for spoiler after the Task Force enters the game it's no fun at all. I'm just busy to keep my hero rating up instead of reaching any goal. And sometimes it's so bad that you get +3 hero rating from a random event and just 2 secs after it it drops down to +1 again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the taskforce will never leave NYC its a permanent threat for the hero and menace system, i dont know what u have iFlip92 the graphics on me looks damn optimized and alot better then the first one

Discord Member
Best answers
Can you do a review Filipe? i feel like u would give an actual better critique on the game ... considering the only thing the other 2 mentioned was their comps can't handle it lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well the combat is shit but the rest is enhanced and unique boss battles? lies the battles feels like ordinary thug battles only that they have half bar

Discord Member
Best answers
for this game im more interested in the web swinging aspect. if i want a good combat system game i'd rather much just play something else. but how is the web slinging? is the city well done. from one of the videos saw i thought it looked pretty epic and quite realistic. apart from the bugs how is it? (bugs can always be smoothed out later with updates, if they have any)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the web swinging is damn awesome but it still needs a few extras/fixes

and the city is pretty much bigger then the last asm game

and crime never ends , in asm it ended after u finished the missions but here it just continues!

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Yeah but the random crime events are just anoying. I remember SpiderMan 3 had that aswell but here they overdid it...i mean i save 3 civilians and still in the end event screen the Hero-meter goes to +3 and instant down to 0 again -.-
The webswing is awesome and with an controller it's good. But the web zip could use some improvements mainly that you can interrupt it with...atm when i try that i end up beeing somewhere...far away xD
The City feels alive that's what i like enough cars and such driving around enought Comics to capture, but yeah all those random events kinda stop you from just swinging around

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
those are all related unlockable ingame Suits

[video=youtube;ynz3nYuuISM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynz3nYuuISM[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom