thanks

Best answers
thanks.........for pissing me off tonight i like how the team lied and let us all believe that the beta was going to be out tonight that was really funny

Best answers
Dude!, *Slaps BLADE-X*....After all the time we've all been waiting for this mod to come out, lets not get all pissy...and besides bud, whats one more night anyway?, if your any kind of DBZ fan then this WILL be worth the wait!, keep the faith bud its comin, and if I have to wait another day or even a week, then so be it.....

Best answers
Originally posted by BLADE X
thanks.........for pissing me off tonight i like how the team lied and let us all believe that the beta was going to be out tonight that was really funny

oh you ignorant piece of ****, ever think about the facts of TIME ZONES!!???!? not everyone is at the same time as you......****....

*Never ****ing circumvent the swear filter again*
*Cucumba*
;/

Best answers
Originally posted by BLADE X

Excuse me who the **** do you think you are? You have no god damn right to blame them at all, they've been working on this mod for months and they're not charging a dime, you should be happy that they're letting you play it

Best answers
*Edited for Sanity*
*Never do that again, or I'll ban you.*
*Cucumba*

Best answers
*DON'T REPEAT IT F00!*
*Cuc*
;/

yup..sounds about 12 to me, any takers on 11?, maybe 13?

either way, its out now man!, and fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win ur still retarted so, lets all shut up and d/l Beta 1!!

Best answers
i think infested infested vagina cum worm is alot more original then sh*t and fu*k

Best answers
ha 64%

but how are whe sure its the right one it might be the one witout the mp3's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy **** finally d/ling it

nice bandwith on it too 380 ks a second

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weldone Esf Team, not only for the mod, but also getting it too us when u said, and with mininem bans (looks at irc) ;D

and Hibiki, your new sig looks cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh

joo get a warning for flaming blade x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom