Thank for such a gr8 mod

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's not what the thread's about...

Nice job ESF Team.

Best answers
The esf team rocks no doubt about it so does the testers, Thanks a bunch d00ds!.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how much it improved from 1.0 to 1.1. just great
hmm in my oppinion 1.0 was better cause of the melee but if u think 1.0 to 1.1 was a big improvement what will u think about 1.1 to 1.2 O_O

Best answers
Yeah great job :) As i havent tried 1.2 yet my main respect lies in the quality of 1.1 and the good... hmm dunno what its called in english... anyway what i mean is that the forums are really cosy and relaxed - not all that bad tension as in the other game forums :) So thx to the mods too! Especially Groovy and pcjoe !

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
grOOvy said:
I'll take this thread as an opportunity to thank all my testers for all the time/effort they put in for 1.2's release. Special thanks goes to:
- Navanax for attending ALL meetings and actively testing
- Majin_j00 for his dedication and not-fooling around attitude
- Hal for his ideas and suggestions
- Prozac for his high spirit and crazy testing near the end

Great job you guys. And the dev team deserve unlimited amounts of applause, which goes without saying.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyways :p

ESF Team = own.

Specially smo for dedicating all the bumsex I gave him to the rest of the team.

Best answers
Congratulations on making such a kickass mod, guys! Give yourselves a pat on the back. You really deserve it.

(You think I'm enthusiastic now? Just wait till I've played 1.2........ :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mod is commendable. I haven't played lately, but I will definitely be playing 1.2. And from what I hear from Hal, "1.2 is amazing. Story." Excellent work on the modification, team.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i must agree with you all, the ESF Team has done a "FABULOUS" lol jk. a Great job. This is by far the best game i have ever played. I mean there are things i dont like about it but i cant control those things i dont like : p but anywho back on topic. I would like to thank
Freedom: For being the most active and imformative. not to mention friendly
grOOvy: For being the most friendly of all (him and freedom are tied)
Mastasurf: just cuz he put this together
DJ-Ready: cuz even though his EGO is enormous, he is by far the best map maker ive seen yet. ;)
But i also thank everyone else who helped create/test's esf cuz if it wasnt for all of them this game would not be as good as it is today. i agree with snake101 just wait till esf 1.2 comes out. your going to have threads off the wall saying how much the like it dislike and everything in between eeeeek cant wait

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
chris109 said:
DJ-Ready: cuz even though his EGO is enormous, he is by far the best map maker ive seen yet. ;)
ugh ... what? im i really such a selfish person?? :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
brilliant work always = the ESF team :)

Best answers
Yeah.... ive been playing esf for ages and i recently joined the forums... it has improved so much and in the short time ive been here ive seen the dedication this team has to its mod .... well done guys .... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom