Termination of Internet Connection by ISP

Best answers
Termination of Internet Connection by ISP ...

How would you do that?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they call your isp and get them to take you off the internet because you are causing problems online. Usually Greg can get it done because he owns his own webhosting company.

Best answers
well if you do that then I guess it's pointless banning the person from the fourms cause they wouldn't have a internet unless they CHange it...as for the wonid.. there's no way you can find out someone's Wonid over a Fourm site D= you could just put in there IP address and make it so they can't play esf.

Best answers
speaking of ip... everytime i play esf and i give my ip to people to play my created game, it doesnt work! then when i go to myipaddress.com it changes like every day y is that?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have 56k Glenn?
Everytime you connect with 56k, you get assigned a new IP.

Best answers
it's either because you have a 56k or adsl... if you have a adsl and you turn it off and turn it back on you will get a different ip... 56k... well you saw what the guy said before it changes everytime you disconnec and reconnect to the interent.

I suggest someone close this thread cause I got what I asked for.. and now it's going off topic

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed by request of Fl4sh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom