Tenza Zangestu /wip

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got bored, watched latest episode of Bleach, [spoilers] laughed as Ichigo couldn't Bankai [/spoilers] and drew this.

I'm gonna be coloring this too! =D

The chest line is pretty weird, but he's raging into a hollow, so /shrug

Best answers
Hey Bapplebo,
Although i do not watch bleach I hope my crits can help you a bit. I like the composition of this page.. i like how you cropped off his head and such. I think you forgot his collar bones for above his chest and try to make him thicker. also make sure his porprotions are 3 heads long down from the chin to the crotch. but overall nice job!

cant wait to see the colored version! keep it up

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay fankee for the crits =D.

collar bones : added them in
thicker : done!
proportions : thanks, but, and call me arrogant, but im going for a semi-chibi style. Such as in DNAngel. I reckon is looks really smexy.

!UPDATE!

I need drawovers badly, for the clothing shadows.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK first question is
How can you draw that on the computer? Are there guys around to tell me how or what?

And second question
What episode are you on? I think the latest one for america is 65 or 67.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Kidboy

1 : Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet. It wub it so much!

2 : 68-69 here (its a double-episode).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!UPDATE!

I still got a lot of cleaning up to do. Gotta fix the sword too, I kinda rushed it to look presentable. Some of the ink lines are too thick, will fix that too.

Also, I need background ideas. As you see, I've gone for a day-time setting (with the orange / red flesh), soo... yeah.. .

Best answers
Uhh that hilt and guard doesnt resemble tenza zangetsu at all.
And come to think of it the blade is too wide too. Anyways great work...
But i think you should raise his chest a bit... and his hair is kinda long ,but i think that's the way you want it. And didn't he have something under the coat, like bandages, but im not sure if they were supposed to be only that time. And i guess that's it.
These are just my opinions. I understand its hard to make anything detailed with graphig tablet.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Uhh that hilt and guard doesnt resemble tenza zangetsu at all.
And come to think of it the blade is too wide too. Anyways great work...
But i think you should raise his chest a bit... and his hair is kinda long ,but i think that's the way you want it. And didn't he have something under the coat, like bandages, but im not sure if they were supposed to be only that time. And i guess that's it.
These are just my opinions. I understand its hard to make anything detailed with graphig tablet.
He still has to fix the sword/zanpaktou. Read his post, instead of browsing pictures :p

Looking great Bapplepo. I'd still rather see a face with it, but that's my personal opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys! Due to sudden happenings, i was 750km south of home yesterday and for the better part of today, so no updates D=

However, I have decided to do most of Bleach's bankai's. Only the characters whom i think are smexy. Such as:

Ichigo - Renji - Byakuya - > Ikkakku <- < SPOILERS LAWL

Dont ask for Hitsu***a, i aint doing him.

Best answers
Haha, Toushiro's name is censored. And Jariroth, it's not hard to get in detail with a Graphire tablet. I personally have the same one bapplebo does, in a blue color. It's nice :D
I like the way you colored it, but it looks like his body is twisting... a lot. Towards the viewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom