Tenshinhan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But only piccolo was brought back quick.everybody else stayed there for a while.But yeah your quite right about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think kai said that goku was the only one of the z fighters (or anyone?) capable of learning kaioken. Possibly because of the hard strain on the body, or the advanced level of the technique was too much. Either way, you never see any of King Kai's tons of students use kaioken. It doesn't seem like something just anyone can learn, even people like tien and piccolo.

I think Tien and Chaotzu might have actually stayed on king kai's planet for at least a year or more. I remember something about the end of the freeza saga involving people getting wished back. I think Tien and chaotzu were wished back last, and they had to wait a year since earth's DB's needed to recharge (they made a LOT of wishes... get back freeza's victims, move the nameks... that's a few years)

Best answers
One thing that bothered me was , remember when they made the wish to bring back all the ppl freeza killed, and that it would go back at least a hundred years. Then what the hell happened to planet vegeta? Those cruel *******s made a million ppl suffer :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After some years the people who died cant be revived

Best answers
I think the Earth Dragonballs can only revive people who were killed within the past year, that's the wish made on Earth so that Porunga would be revived and be able to grant the last wishes.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So erm, yeah... what's up with the whole Tien thing? All I've heard so far is Hibiki flaming him. Can I get somebody else's point of view?

Where's the sound dev? I see him cruising the forums once in a while.

Best answers
what id like is a team members reply to the whole tien thing. Even if its a "shut up, we'll do what we want" cause then we can all stop debating the whole tien issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom