Teleport

Best answers
I understand the ESF team is working on after-image to replace teleport. It seems like a fun idea. However, could you include a checkbox option that reverts to the old teleport, or even, a new and improved old teleport, where you show the vertical lines used in the show? I kind of disagree with after-image being implemented as the only way to teleport, seeing as this was a move used only in the original Dragonball, by Goku and Roshi, as far as I've seen..

Best answers
definitely! I wanted to make a sprite for that too, but there isn't a sprite for that old one either, it's coding too! but, it's what I always wanted!

Best answers
I think the vertical lines would be better anyway..
Like Forever Zero said, you don't really see after images that often in the show, and i am pretty sure not every char can do that..

And on top of that, teleport is used A LOT in melee combat, and i think it would get REALLY annoying to see afterimages that much.. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw that episode when Goku fights Android 19 when he teleported you could see lines and after image.So why not have both into one ;)

Best answers
sounds like a good idea....a good idea indeed. Althought i like the little particle thing that they have right now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would really prefer the teleport image now rather then the after image there implementing. i think its going to get annoying and besides, theres nothing wrong with the image we have right now so y change it?

Best answers
Well first of all i'd like to see them replace the dots thingie we have now by vertical lines..

Then, wouldn't it be a good idea to make the after images dependant on server average PL? :)
The after image basically is someone moving extremely fast right? So if your opponent's PL is much higher than the average PL on the server, he would make after images, because he is the one that moves extremely fast. They could make it so that the higher his PL is compared to the server average, he would leave an after image more often..
Like when he is just stronger than the server average, he would leave an after image 3 out of 10 times (just a random nr), when he is a lot stronger 5-10, and when he is twice as strong as the server average he would always leave an after image..

That would keep thing interresting as i said in a thread some time ago.. It keeps it more interresting if you can't do everything from the beginning..
Like the fact that when you power up at the start of the match there is dust flying and rocks floating, and when you are 5 million higher, the effects of charging are exactly the same.. o_O :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom