Teleport in differnt distances

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the diea, bt like dawidskiwan said, it should also take stamina, but maybe the short tele can work, you tap the direction you want, short tele, then after a second your guy teleports back to original position, so you teleport when the guy is 2 secs away and then he flies past and you tele back.

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
And thats why barley anyone ever agree's with them, they're rushed and hardly thought out.

and werent you already warned for trying to hijack this thread? *waits for Sonics fury to be unleashed*
Um... When did i try to hijack n e 1's thread?

and what is sonics fury?

also... they are given thought.. Just many people are just USED to the bumber car feal of esf right now...

and the reason why i suggest my idea here is because It's basicly the same thing as the LONG teleport.. except its a sudden swoop.. Nearly as fast as a teleport..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
also... they are given thought.. Just many people are just USED to the bumber car feal of esf right now...
haha, thats exactly what esf is right now. Thats why they should consider ground melee.. whole new take on ground battles. I might revise it later so its easier to read.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=61422

Since 1.3 will have less delays on the teleport, i agree this might be useless.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
As for a delay, maybe it'd have to play a short change of direction animation before you actually teleport, like 0.25 seconds of him with his body altering to fit the movement, say teleporting left, will use the swoop left animation.
If I understand your idea correctly, I completely agree with it. The teleports now have you just move forward with no change in... animation? I guess that's the right word

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
shutup ho ... its a tweak to your idea.. It would be lame to have a long instant teleport in my opinion.. The rush would be better suited for the long attack/tele in my opinion
How the hell did I miss this gem? Warned for flaming.

As for Sonic's fury, it will be wiping you off of the forum for two weeks. Enjoy the vacation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of a quick short teleport to escape an opponent, but not go far enought to make it abusable. It would also do away with the bind teleport strings if you were required to charge up a 'far' teleport.

Best answers
But then, what about teleport delay? There is a possibility of a tele-spam if you short, medium, long, short, medium, long, etc. So the teleport delay would affect all teleports, and not each seperately. By that, meaning you can switch between different distance teleports without delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom