Teleport - Effect

Best answers
It's not too important, but I don't like the visual effects of teleporting. These many grey dots are on my nerves. I think it should be a little more like when someone is hit by melee (you know, these white star-like flashes). Just wanted to mention this.

Best answers
Someone suggested to have the "vertical lines" like in the cartoon. This would look ok. I think they would have to make sprites for it but. It doesn't bother me that much but.

Best answers
why not make a fading image of your char when teleporting
that would look alot better then it does now

with fading i mean like the dragon after you wished

something like that would be cool ^_^

Best answers
they have it in DMZ... well they will after they decide to release the nxt beta which has been 'soon' for the past month or 2. they leave an after image of ur character, if u want an example check out the IMG gallary on the dmz site (www.dmz.flagrun.net)

Best answers
Yeah apparently in the 1.2 there is gonna be after images in esf.
Cool idea, although i hope this is optional, because people teleport alot just for transport, and your location will be found by a trail of after images..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Improve graphics/sounds
Teleport after-images [in development]
The beta 1.2 outline is a useful guide. :smile:

Best answers
yep, of course itll look better in ESF. imo, the esf team is more skilled overall in wut they do. (no offense to ne dmz ppl). i also duno which mod has been out longer but esf has power struggling down to an art instead of dmz's non-moving powerstruggles, along w/ dmz's more difficult controls block struggles and extremly difficult beam aiming / very weak beam explosions. + esf crashes less

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom