Teleport delay

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The teleport delay is a good way to stop scripters, but it gets annoying when you only want to do one teleport, you press the teleport button, it waits those fractions of a second and you get hit because of it. Some may say "teleport sooner" but then he sees you teleport and the element of surprise is lost. I suggest that the teleport delay only take place within the first fraction of a second after one teleport. What do you guys think?

Best answers
i thought the delay was only after you make a teleport...
you know, so you couldnt do them simultaneously.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe me you can teleport across the entire level fast without a script, just time your teleports.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Believe me you can teleport across the entire level fast without a script, just time your teleports.
^^^^^^^trust him, hes moving at Sonic speed.

I see nothing wrong with the teleport atm.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said anything about teleporting across the map quickly. I'm suggesting that the first teleport you do requires no delay. Why should there be any delay for the first teleport, somone please post a good logical reason. With this idea, scripters will still be stoped (which was the whole intent of the delay) and people won't get hit unfairly because of the delay.

Best answers
That's true enough I guess, but most of my teleports are fast enough to get out of the way fast enough, you just have to train your reflexes a lot. I can see what you're talking about, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never even noticed the delay before you teleport, I always thought the delay took effect between teleports, not before. Even if there is a delay, I can't notice it, and if it's a fraction of a second, I'm sure most others don't notice it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom