Teleport Bind

Best answers
Okay i met this guy on a esf server. Kamui.
he said i used Teleport bind. so i teleport 5 times..
but i dont do that.
im pressing the teleport button very fast..
so i want to know.
how to make the teleport bind.

and one thing. to those freaks out there who cant take teleport bind!.
LEARN TO PRESS YOUR TELEPORT BUTTON FASTER!!!
goddamnit.. he banend me from his server....
because i was a fast presser....

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ-Mystic
um ur anwsering ur own question
no he didnt. The question was how do you teleport bind.

If you want to teleport multiple times by pressing one button you have to bind keys in console.

I think it would go something like bind <key to bind> "teleport;teleport;teleport" that will allow you to teleport 3 times in a row(i think) . Not too sure though. Im just thinking of the cs buy scripts that I use and that seems like the way it would be done to script multiple teleports.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you dare go stringing together teleports in a script or I will disown you. There is not excuse for requiring a teleport bind to beat someone in an ESF match, and there's no way in hell I would condone one. "bind mwheelup teleport" if you want faster teleportation. Scripting is lame, and it gives you an unfair advantage over others when you both know what you're doing. Don't give into that.

Best answers
im pretty sure if you bind mwheelup to teleport it would go just as fast as if you scripted it. the only difference is you get more control over how many times you teleport when you use the mouse wheel

Best answers
Someone can kick you from his server because you're scripting, but as you us the mousewheelup trick they can't...

Best answers
You can't really tell the difference if someone is pressing it fast, using a script, or using mouse wheel. I would use mouse wheel but I have that for switching weapons, so I just press a button fast, its not hard.

Scripts are cheating, and are for lazy people/losers. If you having such a bad time trying to zanzoken that you need a script to make you better than people, then you are pathetic.

Best answers
I would say that ppls have to learn how to click fast.
i have my Teleport button as T
and my movement keys as wasd.
so im just a fast presser though ^^

Best answers
here try this

bind "key" "tele;wait;tele;wait;tele;wait;tele;wait;tele"

?
thats a simple script eh?

also i made this cool script where it looks like your kinda powering up while trying to turbo...

eheh

bind "]" "turbo;wait;wait;turbo;wait;wait;turbo;wait;wait;turbo;wait;wait;turbo"

want a script? ask me and ill try to make it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I haev a script to powerup while turbo! It is very simple, You start to powerup, and then you press turbo, O_O

Best answers
Why are people allowed to exchange cheats on this forum?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, most people already know how, he was ust telling him how to bind teleports together, not really a script....in a wayo_O

Best answers
Scripts aren't cheats necesarrily. They are considered cheats by some people because think of it this way

You can drive a car with automatic gear shifting or you can drive stick. To those who drive stick they are offended when they are beaten by someone who does automatic. It offends their "skills" which in the end, are skills lol.

Scripts are just artificial skills, they don't bother me when people use them because some people use handicaps or just technology for it. If the person is smart enough to use their skills to make things more convenient for them then let them. Why use a sword when you can use a rifle?

All it is is a simple question of honor. And some people don't believe in honor if you catch my drift.

So what would you choose?

Best answers
Morrone.......

i can tell you come from the dmz forums......
not that im flaming them.

but all the mods and admins have made everyone over there belive that scripts are cheats.

which they arent.

if you take the time to make them and test them and make them work.... you should be able to use them without anyones approval or opinion on whether their allowed to be used.

now i dont mean if you go out and make a hack pack and make it work you sho8uld be able to use it..... No
because hax are cheats.

scripts are not. their just easy ways of doing something thats complicated.

Best answers
scripts in dmz are cheats cuz there basicly 1 button combos and things to help you go ssj with out no struggle :p has for scripts in esf i personly dont give a damn what people do..the only thing i disaprove of is killing your self to escape defeat and raise your pl.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its really stupid that you give some multiple teleports commands in this thread.. other people can read it. and USE IT TO!!!! ;(

Best answers
Scripts are cheats. They give players with scripts an advantage over players without and that is cheating. Having an unfair advantage over the official game setup. And Magus just because you might think 'every1 has it' doesnt mean its right. Its like saying everyone is doing heroine so its ok.

Being able to teleport instantenously is a cheat. With mousewheel it take you atleast .5-1 second longer. Having scripts where it automatically counters attacks and automatically melee-teleports is a cheat. No one else can do that and as flawless as a script.

Scripts like that are cheats. If you need to use any script at all, I honestly think you suck. Think of it this way, if you need marajuana to give you a high you suck at life. If you need scripts at all, even if its just a little one, you still suck cuz you are stooping yourself to the lowest level to have an advantage. Thats the bottom line. You cant argue with that.

The fact is scripts give an advantage and they shouldnt be posted freely through the official site forums.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's just binding really... there are opinions about it. With cs, according to the clanbase rules, there's nothing wrong with scripting as u call it, binding is not concidered a cheat there, it makes it faster, but it doesn't make u cheat like, not like a hack atleast

everyone got there own right to bind an action to a button, if u bind it to mousewheel.. then that's ur own choice. About the instant script... I don't find it a cheat, it doesn't give u that much of an edge, it does give u some sort of suprise attack, but when ur used to other ppl using it too u'll be prepared for it.. I know opinions differ here, but on like the gamecity servers where I'm admin off, I don't ban for it

grtz Naz

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahem "Scripts are cheats. They give players with scripts an advantage over players without and that is cheating. Having an unfair advantage over the official game setup."

If there is a scripting system in the Half-Life engine, people should have the right to use it. It's there to give an advantage to those who know how to script well. Now true enough that people who don't use them have more honour, but just because someone does use them, does not mean they suck, just means they're smarter than you in ways to win. I don't think scripting is cheating, because in the end, no one gets hurt, aimbots, that's cheating, that DEFINATELY gives an unfair advantage over the official game setup, but scripting? It's there for a reason, for people to use it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so sick and tired of these losers. Anyone who strings together teleport or other binds is just admitting that he lacks the finess to control his character in any meaningful manor. They're only good for escaping from a fight without people having any idea of where you've gone, which is cowardly in and of itself, and for hitting someone from across the map when they have no hope to defend themselves. It's really, really pathetic that people would have to rely on that to get them through an online playing session, and it's even more pathetic that they would try to justify it with the half life engine. Guys, you aren't playing half life. I should say dolts, because most of you can't figure that out yet. ESF is a modification to the Half Life engine, but they didn't choose half life with "oh this way everyone will be able to make really cheap binds in console" in mind. Are you telling me that just because you can use R_Shownormals in Quake 3 to see through walls that it isn't cheating? The half life engine was an easy one to code, but not an easy one to prevent people from taking advantage of. People who string together custom binds to take all of the control out of teleportation in melee are taking advantage of that system.

In a game like Earth Special Forces, where an aimbot and a wallhack are almost totally useless, these cheap skilless binds are the only way some people get by in a match. I'm absolutely amazed that anyone would willingly condone it, or worse offer to create scripts for other players. It's sick.

Keep them off the servers I play or you will have an in-game stalker for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom