tapion

Best answers
can some1 tell me in what movie or episode tapion comes

Best answers
i'm not 100% sure cuz the dbz films are just starting to be released in england but i think its the history of trunks movie but if its not then some 1 plz correct me

Best answers
hes not in history of trunks... btw.... who the hell is tapion, i just google searched him and saw sum weird elf guy hanging arround with a young trunks....

Edit: he appears in Movie 13 "The Dragon Fist Assault". Say it with me now ... YAY for searching!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tapion is pretty much a demon posesed guy who looks like an elf, but hes not he is actually really tall, he kinda reminds me of link.
<p> he just comes out of of nowhere and trunks becomes his friend and at the end of the movie tapion gives trunks his sword. thats how trunks got his sword. really the whole movie is about the dbz hero trying to figure out who tapion is and if he is good or bad. then they fined out that he has a monster inside tapion. the monster gets release numerous times in the movie and all tapion has to do is play his ocarina and the monster goes back inside him.
<p>lots of action packed fighting, and a dbz movie cant be complete without vegeta getting all egotistic [of course he does and TRIES to fight the monster and gets his @$$ kick,its a very sweet movie, its just very hard to find.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neobody is right ...
that's another thing in DBZ which isn't correct ... why did Future Trunks have a sword then ??? he had another future (with A17 and A18) ... so he shouldn't have his sword in future, because he never met Tapion

I think this thread should be in Off-Topic, because it's not related with ESF

Answer: He occurs in Movie 13 (The Dragon Fist) ... he came out of a lil music box
he had a monster insie of him (a half monster) which is called "Hildegarn" (in subtitles) ... this monster will be defeated by Goku SSJ3 with the Dragon Fist
*spoiler alert* :)

Best answers
Nretep said:
neobody is right ...
that's another thing in DBZ which isn't correct ... why did Future Trunks have a sword then ??? he had another future (with A17 and A18) ... so he shouldn't have his sword in future, because he never met Tapion

I think this thread should be in Off-Topic, because it's not related with ESF

Answer: He occurs in Movie 13 (The Dragon Fist) ... he came out of a lil music box
he had a monster insie of him (a half monster) which is called "Hildegarn" (in subtitles) ... this monster will be defeated by Goku SSJ3 with the Dragon Fist
*spoiler alert* :)

there is a lot of "bugs" in dbz,espec the movies..the only answer that i have found is there is alot of diffrent dimensions. In one brolly is in,in another one janemba and in another one frieza has a brother and in one lord slug appears and freezes the planet. Its just a cool story "how" trunks got his sword and i think movie 13 rocks..but movie 8 and 10 is alsowe great. See them and you know what i mean:)

Best answers
i really wanna see the brolly movies but i gotta wait for them and the dbz series to be released but i'm afraid that they wont be uncut, i got one film called super sayian goku (lord slug) and its great especilly at the start where gohan sings a song wiv his dinosaur freind ikerus (dont know correct spelling of the name) and piccolo gets really angry, lmao!!!!! :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom