Taken

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats it about? I would normally use google for this, but it would mean so much more to me if you told me about it. That, and I don't feel like it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had it for a while, just haven't got around to watching it. Looks good though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Whats it about? I would normally use google for this, but it would mean so much more to me if you told me about it. That, and I don't feel like it.
It's basically Man on Fire except with the guy from Mr. Brooks, and his own daughter instead of someone elses. And instead of it being in Mexico it's in France, and instead of a ransom, they stole her to prostitute her.

Good movie though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUxdQ4q-Lg[/ame]

Btw, the trailer is a terrible rendition of how awesome the movie is.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really liked that movie, its worth seeing. No dead time, the guy is allways in action, he doesnt even sleep for days. I just didnt like the daughter as an actress.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I liked the movie, the violence did not have enough "omph" to it. I don't need gore and what not, but this guy had a pretty badass MINDSET. But, the maneuvers he pulled off (except for a couple of awesome ones. The officer's wife scene surprised me) were sometimes underwhelming. Not just his fault, but the camera angles and sound effects felt metaphorically muffled to me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
His daughters acting was terrible. True.

And at Chakra-X; Really? I felt the total opposite, he didn't linger, he didn't **** around, he got to the point and he didn't do things to make them look cool. He did them to get the job done, and that's what they did. There were some totally kick ass parts, and I loved the fight scenes, every single one of them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His daughters acting was terrible. True.

And at Chakra-X; Really? I felt the total opposite, he didn't linger, he didn't **** around, he got to the point and he didn't do things to make them look cool. He did them to get the job done, and that's what they did. There were some totally kick ass parts, and I loved the fight scenes, every single one of them.
Maybe I was thinking about the "Bourne" trilogy too much while watching this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was pretty cheesy, typical Hollywood movie.
Liam Neeson did a good job acting, though.

It was quite a disappointment to see , that the movie was pretty much revolved around those key scenes showed in trailer.

Best answers
Twilight anyone?? **** that yo
Anyways i really enjoyed this one thats all im bothered to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom