taiyoken/solar flare

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a big suggestion, but solar flare should have a short (albeit VERY short) charge time. charge goes from instant, which means that the "blind time" is at it's shortest, to about a 3 second full charge, which grants about 10 seconds of blind.

solar flare should also cancel swoop on the higher end of the charge. instant solar flare only grants the blindness though, not the momentary stun.

the reason for this is that solar flare can still be an incredibly annoying tool for *******s. you should be forced to stay still while your charging the solar flare, but its kind of odd that the blinded opponent would continue swooping instead of falling down or completely stopping. the charge time allows for the opponent to look the other way or get as far away as possible.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar flair currently (in the open beta aswell) shoots instantly, blinds anyone looking at you (if they dont have you on their screen it wont blind them), drains over 75% of your KI, disables swoop to anyone whos blinded, dissables teleport to anyone whos blinded, blinds for about 4 seconds (i nevreactually counted but i think thats correct)

Actually flairing someone without getting hit is not something people can just do you know. Not to mention it leaves them with allmost no KI.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really hard at all. i used too easily do it by simply dropping out of swoop.

but even with the ki drain, it's still kind of too easy to use. i'm not really saying its unbalanced. i actually just want it closer to how its used in the show.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it is kinda like in the show. All exept the fact that it consumes more KI than a fully charged KHH and that the blinding time is a few seconds dather than minutes.

Its a short range insta-move used for a short tactical advantage. Be it to get some distance or to do a quich counter and recharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom