T.H.U.G

Best answers
No no no i dont mean thug like the ghetto kind ;) lol i meant Tony Hawks Under Ground. HAs ne 1 played it? if you have please post your comments about the game and see if you can change my mind before the end of tonight. iam buying T.H.U.G Tommorow and hoping it will pwn. Thanks in advanced. :p

Best answers
my bro bought it.. it kicks hope you like it lol no duh you will you can get off your board and get in cars

Best answers
it gets boring after you beat it on sick mode and the people online hack the game shark so they can use it online... don't believe me... you don't have to.. I know how to others had a really high score in moscow of 114 mill becuz of that wall they grind all around... using The 900 but what i'm sayin is gameshark is gonna come just like in THPS3... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to buy the freaking game ^_^ Im saving some money since I wasted all of mine for some car upgrades....I saw the commercials saw it online and it looks bad ass many things you can do!

Best answers
It's a good game and all, but honostly its too easy. I think you can play online which is a good thing. So i'd say buy it, if you like skateboarding, its not my type of game i would buy, but not for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Tony Hawk games, and this one just looks amazing. I wanna buy it, but Simposons: Hit & Run comes first. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can't hack it on xbox, since theres no GS for xbox. ^.^* I might get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom