T and A

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread came to my mind when I saw Rocky's blasphemous comment towards my signature.

Needs more boobs.
I ask of you ESF forums. T or A? Tits or ass? (We are assuming this is not a butterface)

And for the love of Christ no white knights. People can like both, personality matters, don't objectify women we get that. I just want to have a bro conversation we're all penis wielders goddammit so let's fart whenever we want, walk around in our boxers, and then see if we can stick our penises in each others' small flap of their boxes okay that last part was pretty gay but you get what I mean

If I had to choose between the breasts and the ass/legs/hips, I am an ass man. Now I am black so my apologies to all African Americans out there for fulfilling a stereotype but my eye brows raise more to a big butt than a set of double Ds. I love curves and with a small waist ballons into wide hips that you can roll your hand down to a butt that sticks out and jiggles, I drool. Then those legs OH THE LEGS, thick, round and smooth that when coiled around you, conquer you.

om nom nom nom nom.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both, personality matters and you shouldn't objectify women. Is it wrong if I'm wielding my penis now? Farting in public is disgusting, are boxers optional? I'd prefer to stick my penis around the other end.

Also; tits. Ass, legs, yeah they're all good, great even! But if we're gonna talk curves and figures then you can't look past the voluptuous curvacious nature of a perfectly rounded pair of double D bosoms. The shape, the buoyancy, the bouncing when they walk, the strain on the bra that vainly attempts to restrain them from entering the world. You can fall asleep on them, part them like the red sea and nestle your head in between the cushiony globes of goodness. That my friend, is peace, nirvana, utopia, heaven...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;ctVmNbVu2KA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA[/video]

Seriously though, I am a tits guy. Though I don't like Doube D's or anything big, I prefer something a bit smaller, but they are a lot more fun than ass. You can juggle with them!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im with Sicron.

Im a tits kinda guy, but not for those double Ds eather. They have to be just right, not to small and not to big.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i can't opt for both then i'll choose the ass. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm an ass guy. If the tits are more than a c cup, more often than not, they are fugly titties that are all lopsided and elongated T_T. Thus, it's all about chicks with B's and C's. D's and above can **** off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agree with ness, B's and C's >> D's . Overly big butts are also a no for me. It's all about the balance. Also overly skinny girls are ugly as well.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beggers can't be choosers, I'll take which ever bone is thrown my way!

This really depends for me, I can't specifically say I like this more then this. You have clothing which makes tits awesomesauce, you have pants/skirts which do the same with asses! Picking is just too hard.
Overall size and shape (ofcourse nothing too overly extreme either way) doesn't matter that much to me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Since girls **** out of their ass, I'm going to go with tits. They don't smell as bad.

Just sayin'.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Their shape doesn't change the fact that girls poop from there....It's poop. I don't want to grab poop, or smell it or go anywhere near there.

On the other hand, I can plow my face into a nice set of boobies and go to town on their fun bags, and my face won't come out smelling like I work at the sewage treatment facility.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buttholes are nice.

Unless you're tub girl, poop does not usually gloss the buttocks. I'd argue you can DO more with boobs, but when it comes to looking at a woman, if they have an ass that sicks out and cleavage-showing c cups, my eyes are drawn a lot more to the caboose.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ladies and gentleman! Deco has entered the thread!

On a sidenote, I have to give Brosiris points for noting the fact that women do indeed go to the crapper and **** out of their ****holes. It is somewhat nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom