System Shock 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just listening to my playlist when i came across a System Shock 2 techno remix. That just took me back to the day's i used to play that game. In my opinion it's one of the best games i've ever played. Great plot and atmosphere, the audio journal entries were great. the only other game that came close to the quality that it emitted was Deus Ex(can't wait for part 2).

Did anyone else play this game, if you did what did you think about it? There are few games like this one so i had to make a thread about it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the demo, I believe. I played it for about 10 minutes and it scared me and I cried...and then stopped playing it.

Best answers
hehe.. i used to play it and i still have it but when i used to play it i got really scared of this quiet and me walking around with something like a pipe or a gun..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely the Best FPS Shooter RPG other than Deus Ex(I find them to be equal, SS2 was what it was, but DX had more freedom in solving problems.)

EDIT: I realize my mistake the Best FPS ever was Half-Life. I edited in the RPG part.

Best answers
i loooved that game!! still have it (ripped version) so i cant play it but i still got the demos :D and i play it at least once a week and i still aint bored with the same level over and over because the enemy's just keep changing!! its truly the best FPS\RPG ive ever played!

*edit* If anyone can mail me a link to a working version of SS2 then please do (or PM)!!

Best answers
hey Mystic PM me ill give you a link.

Btw the first one was great the second was Great

hmm...let me change that

The first one scared the living **** outta me ( i was 11 ok!) and the noises are the freakyest part the on that was the most creepy had to be that giant spider robot

i loved the fact on the second they're were three ways to play the game ...ahhhh....the fun i had playing them...infact im gonna get my old laptop out and play the first...YAY!!...then deus ex because that game rules.....ion storms better project at the time....*coughs daikattana*

:D

oh btw Cyber punk games pwn...*shakes head in disbelieif*...i dont believe i just said pwn...damn Hibiki...affecting my speech...or in this case..oh right (/rant)

Best answers
Yes System Shock 2 pwned! The all time best cyberpunk game I've ever played. Too bad there was no multiplayer though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom