System of A Down

Best answers
Ya they rock. but im more into metal.. But anyway ya they do put out a meaning.

p.s. Rap suckers

Best answers
om gsystem of a down is my favorite band

Best answers
ok your easily wrong because no one goes crazy slows down goes crazy like system of a down, they are an amazing band and yes they do have a meaning, not it has not been done before, you obviously don't get it do you. Whether it has been done before or not that doesn't matter, thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. some rap has been done before, some pop, some rock, some alternative, BUT there sound is completely different, harsens what you said, and yes i know your the ESF coder is completely stupid. It might have been done before, but who says it can't be different this time, which might I add it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bounce or pogo stick hahahahaha thats a song?

Best answers
its called bounce, don't even make fun of them because you have no idea what your talking about, so just don't make fun.

Best answers
ok your easily wrong because no one goes crazy slows down goes crazy like system of a down,
At least you admit that there music goes like the way i said, so i wasn't completely wrong :) If you like the 'goes crazy, slows down, goes crazy' type of music, try the Guano Apes. They can do that a whole lot better, and did it a whole lot earlier then SoaD (not completely sure about the earlier part....). As a bonus they also have a goodlooking female singer instead of the Osama-lookalike of SoaD :)

they are an amazing band and yes they do have a meaning,
They might have a meaning, but that does not quarantee they are a good band. The Manic Street Preachers have a meaning. Does that make them an excellent band? Not in my opinion.

not it has not been done before, you obviously don't get it do you. Whether it has been done before or not that doesn't matter, thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. some rap has been done before, some pop, some rock, some alternative, BUT there sound is completely different
If you wanna hear something really completely different, try Radiohead. Rammstein is different to. Now those are bands with their own distinctive style. To me System of a down is just the a little better than average standard rock band.

harsens what you said, and yes i know your the ESF coder is completely stupid. It might have been done before, but who says it can't be different this time, which might I add it is.
Well, being the esf coder doesn't have to make my musical taste 'good' or accepted by the (mainly american) public now does it?

Don't take me wrong, i like system of a down, but i don't think they're as amazing as most people here think.

Lid

L
System of a Dpwn r da ****, and their playing at BDO in a few days w00t... but me no have ticket :( Trying to sneak into Stadium Australia am hard :( But SOAD r sooo cool, especially the freaky guitarist

Best answers
Omg u guys all fuking rule!!!
System of a Down RULES
my favorite songs are
Forest and maybe Bounce

Best answers
anyone here that doesnt like SOD must not have heard enough of there music. I have even gotten hard core rap fans to start liking SOD. But anyways not all of there songs go crazy,slow,then crazy again one example i can think of is Prison song.

As a bonus they also have a goodlooking female singer instead of the Osama-lookalike of SoaD
so ur going to judge SOD on how the singer looks? thats kinda messed

anyways i'm done with my rant now

SYSTEM OF A DOWN OWNZ!!!!!!

Best answers
I said as a bonus. And there was a smilie behind it. Ofcourse i wouldn't judge music on how the singer looks.

And if hardcore rap fans like it i don't even wanna hear more :)
(this was meant sarcasticly, please don't attack me hordes of mad rap fans)

But everyone their music. I personally don't feel anything special when i hear SoaD. If you guys do, fine for you and fine for them.

Peace. Or something.

Best answers
aight i thought u said u didnt like cuz the guy looked like bin laden although he doesnt look like him really

Best answers
Well he has the beard for it. Oh well, stupid discussion anyways :)

Best answers
ya lets get this back on topic which is take the poll and say if u do or dont like system of a down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom